PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are the 6 up for tryouts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
There's Steve Silva from Holy Cross....and two other RB/FB types...One I believe is Patrick Cobbs from North Texas, mentioned a few days ago...So 4 left another RB...a lineman...a kicker/punter and a returner...??? Who are these last 4 in for tryouts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe one of the players is Kyler Hall FS Florida State. He was rumored to be a undrafted Free Agent signee, but wasn't on the list released by the team. I was really glad to see Steve Silva from Holy Cross. Reports out of the Tampa Bay rookie camp was that he was outstanding. However, they didn't offer him a contract.

The Pats could sign up to three players this weekend or cut any number of these players they have signed. The reason is that none of their Draft Picks are officially signed, giving them 10 roster spots to play with right up to the start of training camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silva it seems is gone...ans from what I heard the kicker brought in dod not do all that well..but??? what about the others??

Will Johnson C/G Harvard was also in for a tryout. Three year starter at 6' 2" 290.

The word on Jakari Wallace is that he is very fast. Suppossedly ran a 4.34 40 at Minnesota. Coach Mason didn't use him very much in the offense (17 catches). Only 5' 8" 172.

Silva not showing up on Sunday was a bit strange ... reports from Tampa Bay was that he did very well in a tryout in their rookie camp. Could we be seeing his name show up on a transaction in Tampa Bay? Might he have permission to miss the second day?

Any word on how Patrick Cobbs (North Texas) did? he had terrific number over his career at NTS.

So 4 down 2 to go...a FB/RB and a kicker/punter....Johnson tryed out with the Browns last week....Wallace?? Pretty interesting prospect...

Last two...RB John McCoy RB UNH...Sam Paulescu P/K Oregon St

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft