PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which former Patriot player (between 2000-2008) do you miss the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyer Milloy. He was my favorite Patriot for a long time. I was pissed when he was let go. I was more upset at some of the things he said on his way out the door and was ready to throw my old 36 jersey into the fire. However, he was the consumate Patriot--us against the world--when he was here. An emotional leader who just did not want to give up the money. I wish he could have stayed but totally understood the decision to let him go (about a week or two after the fact). I still root for him when I see him on tv.

David Givens, with Ty Law a really close second.

Ty Law. The guy was an absolute superstar.

Not that we don't have one heck of a QB now, but I do Miss Bledsoe, just cause I liked him on top of being a solid player he helped usher in a new era for New England football.

Last edited:
Willie Mac was my favorite ... I especially loved when he sealed the corner tighter than a crabs butt.

David Givens. He was always one of my favorites.

Ty Law. Nobody can get inside Peyton Manning's head like Law can. I hope we can resign him to some sort of vet minimum in the offseason still.

Yeah, Law definitely had Peyton's number and Peyton knew it.
But I still miss Willie the most. He made a lot of big plays for us.
Plus, he was such a great bull rusher. Powerful dude.
He had decent speed when he was younger but it was clearly on the decline though he always seemed to keep his strength.
And because of his big plays in all those play off games, I still think he has a good shot at the HoF.

Branch...imagine him as the third reciever now...wow.

Spires (KIDDING!!!)
Willie Mac, for sure. I still consider him a Patriot and always will. Like Pats 1 I couldn't possibly care less about AV. Appreciate the hell out of what he did in NE...always will...he was a great great PK...but didn't like the way he left. Would NOT have cheered for him when he returned to Gillette. Same goes for Law. Great player, good teammate, don't care for him personally.

Givens was good target for Brady, and would have been better off staying here.. Inj happen, but it seems like everything went wrong for him once he went to Tenn...

Branch situation was out of control, but the Jets had a hand in that.. Would have loved to seen him , in 06 at least with the pats..

Willie Mac........ I loved him. Then Law, who was probably the better player.

Adam???? Who the **** is he........... you mean the old kicker? He's dead to me.

willie... with Monty Beisel at a very very close 2nd.

Monty's raw tackling power and fantastic fundamental understanding of the game of football is definitely missed.

willie... with Monty Beisel at a very very close 2nd.

Monty's raw tackling power and fantastic fundamental understanding of the game of football is definitely missed.

Oh yes. How could we forget The Monty.:rolleyes::bricks:

Graham, without question. A healthy Daniel Graham in the Super Bowl and the Patriots win that game.

I couldn't give two ****s about Vinatieri.

Amen.

We'll always remember what he did for us, but don't ever forget what he did to us.

Eff the effin Vinitraitor.

And I agree with those who chose Grahambo as the exPatriot they miss, and could have used in the SB, the most. I'm still surprised that the FO didn't sign a blocking TE as a UDFA last month.

Ty Law, even at his advanced age and weight, is second. Perhaps he catches one of those pass that ***ante, Rodney and Stomper couldn't, and breaks up the Tyree catch.

And Willie Mac, who's even older than Law, is third. Perhaps he manages to sack Ellie after Adalius flushed him out. And is there any doubt that he would've held onto that fumble?

I still can't believe we lost that effin game.

Last edited:
Troy Brown.

I'll go with Jermaine Wiggins. He made memorable plays in The Snow Bowl and The Super Bowl and has fashioned a pretty nice career.He's also a local guy so I give Him the edge

He said "or at least not officially retired." Mr. Hill did not retire.

You get a pass on Marquise ....But seriously away from his untimely death,What did you miss about his play on the field..errr play on the bench, that is

Sorry for such a dishearted response but its true he was not really much of a pro football player but was a nice person ,although I surely hope his soul is always at peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft