PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Draft Mag do you like most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apology accepted.
Um . . . apology ?

Anyway I like all three, PFW and Lindy's for a consensus opinion and TSN for an Out of the Box opinion.

Back in 2001, I was getting The Sporting News and it was from their run down that I felt that the pats would pick Matt Light in the 2nd round. I was laughed at and ridiculed on the ESPN.com message boards. Obviously, in the end, I had the last laugh. Especially when I said then that Light would end up being the starting LT and would be there for awhile.

Anyways, I have read anything other than NFLDraftScout.com, NFLDraftCountdown.com and ConDraft. I used to read TheHuddleReport until they went to being a pay site.

Today, I picked up the ESPN Draft Magazine (Scouts.com) and Alton Draft Guide (Ourlads.com) to get some varying opinions.

One of the things I really wished that the sites like NFLDraftscout.com would do is give a better synopsis of the Combine. Similar to was BOR does when talking about the different player drills.

Back in 2001, I was getting The Sporting News and it was from their run down that I felt that the pats would pick Matt Light in the 2nd round. I was laughed at and ridiculed on the ESPN.com message boards. Obviously, in the end, I had the last laugh. Especially when I said then that Light would end up being the starting LT and would be there for awhile.

Anyways, I have read anything other than NFLDraftScout.com, NFLDraftCountdown.com and ConDraft. I used to read TheHuddleReport until they went to being a pay site.

Today, I picked up the ESPN Draft Magazine (Scouts.com) and Alton Draft Guide (Ourlads.com) to get some varying opinions.

One of the things I really wished that the sites like NFLDraftscout.com would do is give a better synopsis of the Combine. Similar to was BOR does when talking about the different player drills.

The story goes that Light had both the pats and jest on the phone at the same time, and both told him that they wanted him with their next picks (50 and 49). When Light said that the jest were also on the phone, the pats traded #s 50 and 173 to Detroit, so they could jump one spot ahead of the NYJ.

I haven't heard of the Alton Draft Guide; is it available at bookstores/newsstands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes