PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When you see it, you'll PISS yourself laughing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be if you have a foot fetish too.

No. It's a picture of her feet.

Now, if you get caught having a toss in front of it, that becomes a different issue.

At first I thought it was his green sweat suit. "The Buffalo Bills. Stronger, faster, GREENER" ... lol

No. It's a picture of her feet.

Now, if you get caught having a toss in front of it, that becomes a different issue.

But, but she's got her shoes completely off and she's just showing off those puppies for everyone to see.

That shameless hussy!

Cmon guys, tell me this is photoshopped????
I wondered the same thing so I went to that website. In the middle is a bunch of photos scrolling across. Rex's picture came up and this is what it showed:

rex.png

https://secure3.convio.net/nsala/site/SPageNavigator/Donation_Forms/Get_Your_Rescue_On.html

I never looked into it when the story broke (as I have no desire to know anything about this dude's sex life), but isn't he also into ****olding? Like having his wife have affairs in front of him?

You got it...

He's been known to express his desire as a ****hold there too...

I don't care about his sex life either but it was entertaining to look up (lol).

Given all the AshleyMadison stuff and knowing how these things work, there's always a record out there. Web crawlers don't take long to archive all of this. He probably thought when he deleted his account, it was gone....nope, was able to pull up that account and all of his wife's beaver shots lol

I hope he suffers the agony of de feet all season long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes