PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When you see it, you'll PISS yourself laughing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never looked into it when the story broke (as I have no desire to know anything about this dude's sex life), but isn't he also into ****olding? Like having his wife have affairs in front of him?

Yes.

They have pictures of a homeless guy off the street in their car.

He's also bicurious.

People might think I'm making this up, but he's really into all of it.

Yes.

They have pictures of a homeless guy off the street in their car.

He's also bicurious.

People might think I'm making this up, but he's really into all of it.

I'm almost positive at some point when that story came out, there was a photo released of an African American man licking Rex's wife's feet, presumably taken by Rex himself. I mean. What must their children think of all this? I don't in any anyway doubt the bi curious thing considering the tattoo featuring the wife naked except a Sanchez jersey. What man would ever want to see his wife in a suggestive pose, in another man's jersey? Sanchez must have found Rex to be creepy as hell.

Rex is a refeet offender and should get a four game suspension.

Although I don't get foot fetishes at all, I have no issue with that pic or with Rex displaying it. It's not profane and instead running from it, he owned it. As long as Buffalo keeps losing to the Pats, I have no problem with Rex.

Best pic ever! Took me a minute to see it... cried a little from laughing.

(That being said, his life, his fetish, to each their own.........but funny as heck!)

With all the weight he's lost, Rex is really putting his best foot forward.

Although I don't get foot fetishes at all, I have no issue with that pic or with Rex displaying it. It's not profane and instead running from it, he owned it. As long as Buffalo keeps losing to the Pats, I have no problem with Rex.

I would, if I were an employee. It would makes me supremely uncomfortable to have to go into Rex's office with a picture of his sexual fetish displayed. That would certainly be considered hostile work environment sexual harassment.

Must give one hell of a footjob ........... good for Rex on that.:cool::cool::cool:

In other news I hope they finish behind us with the Jets last .... that would be so much fun.

Heard they sold a ton of season tickets when he got hired ... so good for them ... they needed excitement.

Cmon guys, tell me this is photoshopped????

I would, if I were an employee. It would makes me supremely uncomfortable to have to go into Rex's office with a picture of his sexual fetish displayed. That would certainly be considered hostile work environment sexual harassment.

Having a picture of his wife's feet is not hostile work environment sexual harassment.

What? Did he have his gastric bypass ring made into a bracelet?

I know it's the tootsies!

That's GOT to be a photoshop chop in - right?! :lol:

I may be in the minority ... but I like the guy and find him entertaining.
I like that we must face him 2X a season ....
will keep our coaching staff on their toes ... Rex is an excellent defensive mind - one of the top 5 IMO.

If it's not photoshopped then I'll foot the bill for a round of beers tonight.

Gotta admit, he's solely dedicated to defeeting his arch nemesis and gaining a real foothold on the division. If he didn't put his best foot forward, he'd be a heel for sure.

Some people are really into ear lobes. Would a pic of someone's ear lobe be offensive if you knew about their fetish? Since there's fetishes for almost every body part, should we only display pics of people in burcas? Nudity and sex between adults isn't nearly the big deal our culture makes it out to be. Besides just reproduction, it is something to be shared and enjoyed between consenting adults. There's no need to get so worked up about it as long as someone isn't trying to force it onto you.

Life is going give you plenty of difficult and painful things to deal with. There's no need to add unnecessary hardship or offense.

What's the difference between LeSean and Rex?

Rex always converts on 4th and a foot.

But seriously, Rex has lost a lot of weight man since he left for buffalo. I wonder if the foot sucks there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes