PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's up with Brandon Spikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more years of what?

What can't he wait for?

Maybe that's when is rookie contract is up? I'm not sure what else that could mean? Does anyone know the length of the contract he signed as a rookie?

Maybe that's when is rookie contract is up? I'm not sure what else that could mean? Does anyone know the length of the contract he signed as a rookie?

That is the length of both his Patriots contract and his Vivid video contract so it's hard to tell which one he's *****ing about.

Re: Brandon Spikes Injured?

Can anyone shed some light on why Brandon Spikes hasn't practiced for 10 days?

All I can find is that he has an alleged "ankle" injury. I really hope that this does not last, as I am really hoping he takes the next step this year, to become a dominant force in the middle.

However, since BB guards injury info better than the USA guards military secrets, I cannot find any legitimate reason to be optimistic. Someone please gime me one. Please!!!!!

He is making more Adult Videos and will be back in 2 weeks

Wikileaks needs to get a man inside the pats organisation to spill Bill's injury report secrets :p

I think sometimes they should have kept MacZ over this guy. He has a 2 cent brain and a huge ego.

Ian - could you put a Twitter to English translation app on the main page here?

lol! that cracked me up. :) I was starting to go thru the previous pages to figure out what exactly he was tweeting about. Thanks to you, I will stop this futile attempt of deciphering the # of #s and the phrases that follow it.

Ian - i second this request! :D

Last edited:
This MIGHT mean he's working out today which is good news I guess...

Twitter

Who knows what the hell it means? One would have to assume that it means something positive...either he's working out or practicing. At least he's not playing any more pickup basketball or making 'movies.'

All you need to know about Brandon Spikes is that he loves football and no matter what he would be playing if it was Week 1. I am always amazed by Brandon Spikes. He went from making a video, to exploding on the scene, to getting in trouble, fighting injuries and soon he will back on the field crushing opponents again. It has been a quite wild ride for Spikes in a short amount of time.

Pretty sure if you asked spikes to explain his injury he would say, and I quote, "#Powwwwww"

^^^ he still thinks he in the hood or gangster from his younger days or something... he needs to grow up and realize he is a professional sports athlete and carry himself better. He has the talent what it takes to be a great player for this team, but his tweets have been pissing me off. yes he has a right tweet but he want, but some I look at and just say "child please" ... and I have a feeling he is talking about the patriots... maybe we wont see him this season... that or he is just trying to get attention and start something
I know, the nerve of him to not realize once he is drafted he is supposed to act like a middle aged white man.

Pretty sure if you asked spikes to explain his injury he would say, and I quote, "#Powwwwww"

He will actually ban you. Anything to do with questions, he will ban that person. I have seen a lot of people pissed with him for banning them.

Not only has he been out of practice...but extremely erratic on Twitter. He has changed his location to "Hell on Earth" and tweeted the following...

bspikes55 brandon spikes
Minus the bullsh-t , life's great !!!!! #StraightLikeThat #Powww #Gsh-t

bspikes55 brandon spikes
Boy I hate being around lames!!!! Sooooooo awkward 4 me !!!! Grrrrrr #GetMeOutOfHere #Powwww

bspikes55 brandon spikes
Grrrrrr!!!!! 2 more year's!!!!!!!! Just 2 more. F****** years #CantWait #Powwwwwwwww smdhhh it ain't what u think ... #TruStory

:confused:

Reading between the lines (or a translation from Tweeterese to English), it appears that Spikes may be suspended by BB/Pats for disciplinary reasons. If so, it explains the "b-s" and "just 2 more F** years" comments in his tweets.

OTOH, it is sheer insanity to speculate. As a great philosopher once said, "It is what it is"

Or, you know, maybe Spikes has a personal issue in his life and is tired of all the random twitter nerds asking him about football.

Or, you know, maybe Spikes has a personal issue in his life and is tired of all the random twitter nerds asking him about football.

Never understood the fascination with baring ones soul on twitter. Hopefully its not football related. I think we were all delighted to see him drafted last year.

I for one hope he comes back but it dos not look like this is going to have a happy ending.

I can't really follow this thread, and I certanily can't follow Spikes' twitter musings, but I'm happy we have Dane Fletcher for security, thumbless or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News