PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's On The Menu Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'll be early hours here so nothing special.

For the Jags?

Rocky_III_Clubber.jpg

PAIN!

My cajun style ribs- rubbed down with Cajun dry rub, then slow BBQ'd for 5 1/2 hours, then covered in super tangy sauce. Meat is falling off the bone tender after all that. With a Sam's lager ..or 2, or 3 of course...:)

Probably some nacho chips with cheese melted in the oven, sour cream and salsa, beer/or whiskey....was thinking about wings, they sound tasty...

I would starve for days as long as they win.

I am what you would call a pathetic fan...:)

tommorow is Thursday....getting closer.....:singing:

Last edited:
OK, I have to ask - what's your Master Cleanse ?

I'm only up 3-4 pounds so I'm real happy with the holidays (I lost 60 pounds back in 2002 so I watch my weight VERY carefully).

10 day liquid fast.

The night before, and every night thereafter, drank a mug of Senna Leaf tea.

Next morning 32 oz. of Sea Salt (2 teaspoons) spring water as quickly as possible (stay near bathroom for 1.5-2 hours!)

Throughout the day drink 6 -12 glasses (about 10 oz. each) of spring water, fresh squeezed organic lemon juice, grade B organic maple syrup and cayenne pepper).

This was my first time and I lasted the 10 days. Can't say I didn't have massive cravings for the foods I love, but it really did wonders. The weight loss is supposed to be the secondary benefit. The major benefit is to get rid of toxins, etc. from the intestines, liver, kidney, etc.

I was very cynical about it, until I heard great success stories from my brother and friends.

So far I'm maintaining pretty well (only gained 2 lbs back - - and I eat whatever I want on the weekends -- during the week, I eat lots of fruits, vegetables, organic cereals, nuts and breads). My energy level is high and I feel great. I plan to do it twice per year, so my next one will be in June.

Disclaimer: I have NO medical background whatsoever (except as a patient) - - talk to your Doctor before starting anything like this.

A massive black bean with guacamole dip and the best chili on the planet washed down with Tupper's Hop Pocket Ale (the best pale ale on the planet).

With two games, this is a marathon, so there will be ample reserves for food and liquid starting with the afternoon pre-game.

10 day liquid fast.

The night before, and every night thereafter, drank a cup of Senna Leaf tea.

Next morning 32 oz. of Sea Salt (2 teaspoons) spring water as quickly as possible (stay near bathroom for 1.5-2 hours!)

Throughout the day drink 6 -12 glasses (about 10 oz. each) of spring water, fresh squeezed organic lemon juice, grade B organic maple syrup and cayenne pepper).

This was my first time and I lasted the 10 days. Can't say I didn't have massive cravings for the foods I love, but it really did wonders. The weight loss is supposed to be the secondary benefit. The major benefit is to get rid of toxins, etc. from the intestines, liver, kidney, etc.

I was very cynical about it, until I heard great success stories from my brother and friends.

So far I'm maintaining pretty well (only gained 2 lbs back - - and I eat whatever I want on the weekends -- during the week, I eat lots of fruits, vegetables, organic cereals, nuts and breads). My energy level is high and I feel great. I plan to do it twice per year, so my next one will be in June.

Disclaimer: I have NO medical background whatsoever (except as a patient) - - talk to your Doctor before starting anything like this.

I now understand where the name "shmessy" comes from, ew.

Last edited:
This time of year is Jambolaya. Has been since when Andleman coined the phrase for the superbowl in N.O. . After the game though it's BEAVER!:D

We'll be standing and cheering in the stadium... no time to eat there... food at Gillette sucks anyway..

We'll be standing and cheering in the stadium... no time to eat there... food at Gillette sucks anyway..

Really? I thought it was actually pretty good. A tad expensive though. Is it any one place that you think is bad?

I'm making veal stew, probably have some nachos and lots of mixed nuts. Eating before the game, drinking during, more drinking with added celebration after.

Not sure. I often have trouble eating during Patriots games if we're close or behind so I'm not sure. I do better eating after games than during them.
That's on the money. I usually have everything all prepared and spread right before kickoff and that's when I get my munch on. When we were playing the Ravens, or Eagles I couldn't even have chips I was too wound up. Most of the time I was just standing up yelling at the TV.

Nothing beats stuffing your face in a good comfy blowout though. :rocker:

I'm going to throw a brisket in the smoker around midnight on Friday. Around 3pm Saturday I will toss in some smoked beef sausage (pre-smoked, I'm lazy) and bring the brisket to the kitchen. About 4pm I will remove the sausage from the smoker and carve up the brisket, add a little corn on the cob and its heaven baby.

Although it might not be safe for the colon cleanse diet thing. :confused:

:D

10 day liquid fast.

Wow - well . . . thanks for the info. But . . . no thanks :D

Skoal...lots and lots of skoal. Probably healthier than nervous eating and drinking.

Last edited:
Buffalo tenders from 99.

Nothing better. :D

As somebody else said pain...

that and some tylenol

Whisky.
Chips & Dip.
More Whisky.
Wings. Steak Tips.
Celebration Whisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.