PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What 'Sport' Should the Running Up The Score Whiners Watch?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Alternative Sports For Those With Insecurity Issues

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm old enough to be your daddy :D don't worry ill let you watch soccer if you promise to be a good boy and behave

If you were my daddy, would I have to get a job and buy my own TV to watch football and soccer? There is no way in hell you could even manage the paperboy job that aqua has. I would hope not to inherit the constant use of smilies.

If you were my daddy, would I have to get a job and buy my own TV to watch football and soccer? There is no way in hell you could even manage the paperboy job that aqua has. I would hope not to inherit the constant use of smilies.
thats it no soccer for you young man.now take your prozac and go to bed .

I'm saying you owned him, dude. PP gets owned on a regular basis and in this particular thread you anhilated him.
your hillarious .dont ever change .is BB right about your paper route ?lol

Last edited:
I'm saying you owned him, dude. PP gets owned on a regular basis and in this particular thread you anhilated him.

I see now. I must have read it wrong. I had a headache, and all I could see were a bunch of these :rocker:

I see now. I must have read it wrong. I had a headache, and all I could see were a bunch of these :rocker:
no you read it right .its the prozac kicking in :rocker: :rocker: ::rocker:

Last edited:
> What 'Sport' Should the Running Up The Score Whiners Watch?

Golf, of course! You can't run UP the score, since the higher your score, the worse your game!

> What 'Sport' Should the Running Up The Score Whiners Watch?

Golf, of course! You can't run UP the score, since the higher your score, the worse your game!

Bingo.

Another one, can you really run up the score in bowling? I guess if you are playing someone that rolls constant gutter-balls it would be possible, but there is a limit to how much you can score, so I think bowling is another good one to watch.

Another thing is that you can only have a set amount of substitutions, no subbing in and out after every play.

Yup, immense stamina levels required. Actualy, we ran up the score on Besiktas of Turkey a few weeks back in soccer terms winning 8 nothing.

Maybe cause WE PLAYED TO THE END. Crying b!tches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back