PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Running Back Do You Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Walker is especially underestimated. QUOTE]

Bingo. But I believe Walker will be much more than just a backup/3rd down guy. He may not have great straight line speed but if he's not sent around the corner then he's fine. He can pick through the trash in the holes between the tackles with the best of them and has the burst and power to pull away from a tackler. Plus, he has great hands and is a fine reciever. He was also super-productive at a big-time program Many people will be scratching their heads wondering how this guy dropped so far. Think of him as LT Lite.

Last edited:
Chris Henry out of Arizona State. Absolutely love his work ethic and I think he is going to be a good contributor to any team that drafts him. What a great interview with him I heard this afternoon. Seems to be have a good head on his shoulders not to mention he has some good size at 6'2 230 pounds. I guess one of the knocks on him is he plays passive,but I've heard that before. I'd take a wager on him in the 4th or 5th.

almost every report I've seen has Henry at either 5'11" or 6' at most...not 6'2"...

I am curious about him as well--if he is available in the 5th, I'd pull the trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News