PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What pregame show do you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavtroop

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I used to watch the ESPN show every sunday - however, I don't think I can stomach the show - more specifically, Jackson and Young. I'm tuned into the FOX pregame show now - Long seems OK, Bradshaw is a freak, but OK I guess. NBC has Collinsworth, whom I can't stand. What show do you watch, if any?

FOX easily. Can't stand the others.

Zip, Zero, Nada, None. The talking heads just irritate me to no end. The only guy I can stand is Howie Long. I guess if you put a gun to my head it would be Fox.

I've long been a CBS fan. There always seems to be a balance. Boomer does enough to counteract the sometimes evil minds of Sharpe and Marino. I don't mind differing opinions, though. Not everything needs to be slanted in the Pats favor for me to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Casserly ruins CBS for me.

CBS, because thats all I can get on my little 5" b/w tv at work :p

I don't watch any of them. Why ruin my day?

I used to watch ESPN and FOX, but now I only watch CBS. CBS talks about the AFC more and I'm an AFC fan. The only pundit I don't like is Marino, but he isn't as bad as Bradshaw or Smith.

All of them. Click - click - click - click...

NFL Network pregame is the only one I can stomach lately. Here in Cali all I get is Raider and 49er talk so the local stations are out by default.

i like cbs and boomer esiason.i like fox also. espn is a complete and utter joke .they would have to pay me to watch there pathetic broadcast .

Last edited:
NFL Network pregame is the only one I can stomach lately. Here in Cali all I get is Raider and 49er talk so the local stations are out by default.

I do too and that show playbook that runs right before the 1:00 pm games. Too bad more can see this because it actually analyze the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back