PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What players do you believe could be taking perfomance enhancers around the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this thread at all. What are we supposed to do? Gather a list of people to implicate when we don't have a scrap of evidence against them? I am not forming a list of people who might be using banned substances. This is a shoot-from-the-hip witch hunt!

I don't like this thread at all. What are we supposed to do? Gather a list of people to implicate when we don't have a scrap of evidence against them? I am not forming a list of people who might be using banned substances. This is a shoot-from-the-hip witch hunt!

Wow!!

I think you need to cut down on the caffeine consumption.

Ill give you players i personally know take or have taken hgh or steroids... may surprise you. Fakhir Brown, Reggie Bush, Andre Lott, Tim Dobbins, Rashean Mathis. How do i know you ask... can't say just remember i posted this and look for the names to be busted.

Well, Fakhir Brown was already suspended for this. I believe that Andre Lott was suspended at one point already.

As for the others, well, considering you tried to make yourself look smart by posting guys who'd already been suspended........Anyways, you get the point.

dude u stole my name lol Harrison is just a big a cheater as Shawne Merriman. All performance enhancers to recover unnaturally. The Pats are forever smeared with the mud that will be slung at the organization for this.

Rodney will pay the price and be clean of the substance, but you will always be an idiot.

Peyton Manning, have you seen his forehead?

I am just kidding of course, he is a classy player, and saying he is taking them might as well be saying Tom Brady is taking them. I hate Manning but I do respect him.

And I am pissed at Harrison for this. I support Harrison as long as he is on the Pats.

I wouldn't be surprised if Michael Vick took them when he was playing. On the Patriots, I wouldn't be surprised if Sammy Morris took them, the way he leveled Dan Morgan was not human.

In Indy, we've got our eye on Jim Sorgi. His guns are a bit big for his frame, we'll keep you posted.

Ben Watson, Ted Johnson?

Then again when you look at almost All NFL players they look like their on ROIDS, or HGH or something.

I wonder about Bo Jackson, that kind of speed and power is just hard to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft