PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What pass rush? Oh, THAT pass rush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thing Seattle runs the ball 50%-55% of the time.

Colt fans do love giving the Strawman argument that Colt carries the team by his self and has no o-line,wideouts, or a defense. Atleast they do when people compare Luck V Wilson

I don't recall Chandler Jones being mentioned during the game which is a bad sign. I hope he can be a playmaker in the next game. Has been invisible in the playoffs, yeah he was held on some plays in Baltimore, but the great pass rushers still make the plays.
he disappears around this time every year it seems. We need Chandler to have the best game of his career at the Super Bowl

good thing Seattle runs the ball 50%-55% of the time.

Colt fans do love giving the Strawman argument that Colt carries the team by his self and has no o-line,wideouts, or a defense. Atleast they do when people compare Luck V Wilson

Luck has the better WRs and TEs, Wilson has the better RB. Seattle defense >>>>>>> Colts defense.

Anyone else really love those blitzes up the middle with Collins/Hightower?

I don't recall Chandler Jones being mentioned during the game which is a bad sign. I hope he can be a playmaker in the next game. Has been invisible in the playoffs, yeah he was held on some plays in Baltimore, but the great pass rushers still make the plays.

You're probably not going to like his stats vs. Seattle either. Running team, running QB -- he's not likely to get many sacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes