PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Is Your Favorite Patriots Super Bowl Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats4life12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I just recently found an article ranking all nine of the Patriots Super Bowl logos. It was all based on appearance and look not on how the Patriots played in that game. I got to say the logos really are not as good as they use to be. I liked when they changed it every year now they just seem to use the same temple and change the roman numeral.

My personal favorite is the one from 2001 and that is not just because of the game!
superbowlXXXVI.png

So let's have a little fun what is you favorite Patriots Super Bowl Logo?
Here is the full countdown for anyone interested
http://www.ttownsports.com/ranking-nine-patriots-super-bowl-logos/

This was the original SB 36 one. I'm glad they changed it to the one that was used.

36-logo-2.gif

to be completely honest. I always thought the SB 42 logo was the coolest. Then Super Bowl 38. The logos since Super Bowl 45 suck. They all look the same. So stupid

This was the original SB 36 one. I'm glad they changed it to the one that was used.

36-logo-2.gif
I agree I am glad the NFL could see the bigger picture at that time and change the logo to reflect that time in history.

Reactions: sb1
Count me as part of the crowd that is extremely disappointe that there is no more 'art' or 'variation' to the Super Bowl logos.

When the Pats won their first three it was cool seeing Pats jackets, posters, and memorabilia had included all three distinct Super Bowl logos.

Now they all look the same.......not bad, just boring.

Thanks for sharing. I actually had no idea that the logo used was not the original.

Reactions: sb1
I kind of like SB31's actually.

36-logo-2.gif

I have a bobblehead set with that has two bobbleheads -- one with the original logo and color scheme and one with the post-9/11 logo & scheme.

whatdyknow... I just got the second (blue) bobble, i had to look to see if it had both logos...

I'd say SB36 is my favorite as well.

Back when the NFL more or less got things right...

Today's Super Bowl logos reflect the corporate headshead art department banality that defines a lot of branding of late. So, in a way, it reflects the times as much as SB36.

Meh...

I'd say SB36 is my favorite as well.

Back when the NFL more or less got things right...

Today's Super Bowl logos reflect the corporate headshead art department banality that defines a lot of branding of late. So, in a way, it reflects the times as much as SB36.

Meh...
That's exactly right back then the Super Bowl was less corporate.

51GhJWW%2BnVL.jpg

Gandolfini=Goodell, Kraft, flying elvis

Redford=well, take a guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand