PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What I want to see tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What I want to see tonight....

I want to see a win...and with that win maybe a Gostowski FG or two to boost his confidence

I want to see Zoltan Mesko only for PAT attempts.

I want to see us hold on to the ball (I am talking to you, Tate!)

I want to see a win.

I want the Dolphins to be shutout so I don't have to hear that annoying Jimmy Buffet TD song...:bricks:

I want the Dolphins to be shutout so I don't have to hear that annoying Jimmy Buffet TD song...:bricks:

Cheeseburger In Paradise is a better song anyway :)

"Just Keep Playing!" Where has that attitude gone for this team on the road? In years past if they got down by a score or two, they could always be counted on to keep going, to stay in the game until the very end, where you might have a play or two go your way and turn around the outcome of the game. Now when they get down by a score or two, you can see the wind go out of their sails, and you get a bad feeling that they aren't coming back.

To think the D isn't going to make a couple of mistakes is being unrealistic. The rest of the team has to Brady (especially) included. Come on boys! We have faith in you!!

Let's wait until they have at least played their second road game before going down the teams of years past road.

This years team is not the same as last year or 2007 or 2001.

I do share the same faith you do though..............this is a young team on "D" and they will be coming on all year.

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind see the Pats actually having to come back instead of trying to hold a lead. It's like waiting for an axe to drop some of these games.

I don't want to see Goskowski hit any FG attempt because this team can't afford FGs

I want Goskowski to hit every point after attempt, fu(k the FGs - with this D only getting 3 points is hazardous

Going to have to disagree there. Both teams will get stops. If Gost can nail a 40+ yarder or two, that could easily be the margin of victory.

We just need Brady to move the chains and continue to add on points possession after possession because I believe this will be a shootout to the tune of 30s or near 30s for both teams

I don't see the defense stopping anyone, so its whoever has the ball last could be the team winning.

The key to defeating the Dolphins is keep their dynamic running game at bay...control the clock and you beat the Pats so it can't happen.

They better get busy if they want 30...luckily Henne is keeping you guys in the game.

They better get busy if they want 30...luckily Henne is keeping you guys in the game.

They heard you, Jets Fan!!!

I wouldn't mind see the Pats actually having to come back instead of trying to hold a lead. It's like waiting for an axe to drop some of these games.

I say it and it comes to fruition. In a big way too. I didn't expect that performance. :rocker:

Yes, it was all Henne, our guys did nothing.

Piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes