PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What game tape are you most proud of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to throw in the 1998 game winning drive against the Dolphins are home on Monday night football. That last drive had a TON of drama, just to recap......

1.) Pats QB Drew Bledsoe breaks his finger off the helmet of a Miami D Lineman during the drive.
2.) Scott Zolak was warming up on the sidelines because during a few times in the drive Drew looks like he may take himself out of the game.
3.) Commentators were trashing the Pats (and rightly so) for running the ball on the first play of the drive and then going into a full huddle even though there was only two minutes left and 80 yards to go.
4.) In spite of all that the Pats convert two THIRD and LONGS and two FOURTH and LONGS!
5.) The team completely IGNORES Pete Carroll's request to call time out right before a key FOURTH AND SEVEN. Commentators point out how Terry Glenn was looking right at Pete Carroll but still refused to call time out, remember, coaches couldn't call time out in those days.
6.) Bledsoe/Pats win it with a 23 yard TD pass to Shawn Jefferson. Stadium erupts into a frenzy.

That was a FUN, FUN, finish.

i remember well that game and i loved it too; great !

some games i would like to see are: 1976 play-off game loss at Oak plus all play-offs 1985 run (3 wins)

one of my favourite games is the Snow Bowl, last game playied at Foxboro...BELLISSIMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes