PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What ever happened to investigative journalists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Look, not that I am 100% anxious to put out whatever fire BB is trying to build with the media for whatever reason; but I have to ask......

whatever happened to journalists who actually investigate rather than wait at a presser or the open-media portion of practice to get their stories??

I mean is it that hard to wait outside the stadium after the media portion and take a walk by Tom Brady's parking space and see if his car is even there at the stadium????

or then stake out his car and ask him a question (that i'm sure you get a no comment to) when he walks out at the end of the day.

These guys keep making these breathless announcements that they didn't see him in the locker room and he wasn't on the field for the first 15 mins of practice...... but then they dont go any deeper at all.

If it is such a big story dig some more. If not - stop reporting it. you are annoying me.

Investigative journalism does not exist anymore. I don't think it will ever come back either...

BB is going to great length to confuse Tom C. Could the Herald get a scoop, by foiling that --- yes. And after the SB all the exclusive interviews with the players are with the Globe.

Don't worry the national media in AZ will hound his every move, and we will know what is up on Sunday.

But you can't bite the hand that feeds ya.

They all went into male modeling

zoolander460.jpg

That's where all the investigatory journalists went... that and into eugoogilizing.

Journalism as a whole has gone down the toilet. I can't keep count of how many mistakes I see in articles every day that could be avoided by the smallest amount of research.

Journalists have sunken below lawyers and telemarketers, there is no integrity left in the profession.

If it still existed Spygate would not be a black mark on the Patriots in the minds of much of the rest of the nation's football fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back