PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you want to see flyover the stadium Monday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those very very special night are reserved for Thursday nights! I am with you 100% - I have been to them and for the fans, they are the greatest of all nights.

I remember seeing Ozzy coming out of the Patriot helmet playing above as the Pats, led by Brady did a pregame celebratory run around the field - then Mr Kraft let the third banner unfold - I get chills.

We need another ASAP to fill that empty spot between the girders. We figure two more will totally fill all that space there and then the question is what will they do with #5 & #6?? But, let;s see #4 first - next year.
I watched that game in a bar in Ft.Lauderdale owned by Bruce Armstrong. When Ozzy came out and Brady did his run, the guy sitting next to me at the bar said, "I'm a Dolphins fan and I hate the Patriots, but even I have goosebumps right now." A great moment. I remember Randy catching TD pass early on for the Raiders.

An F22 Raptor towing Bin Laden in a noose with an American Flag jammed up his *****.

Good memory. That was 2006. LoMo's debut and the year the Pats decided that just for fun they'd play without any WRs.

yeah, the latter was management's way of saying thank you to Tommy for taking the contract with the homer discount...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore