Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
First the Jills lose

Then we beat the Rats

Than the Dolts lose and Irsay confronts his ah, er, GM. Framegate karma keeps happening.

Report: Irsay, Grigson had “heated conversation” in Colts’ locker room

The Indianapolis Star reports that there was a heated conversation between Colts owner Jim Irsay and General Manager Ryan Grigson in the team’s locker room after today’s 27-21 loss to the Saints.

And finally Dallas loses and Hardy flips out on his team mates. To which Jerruh says

"He's just getting guys ready to play in my view," Jones said. "I don't have any issue with him being involved in motivating or pushing in any part of the football team, because he plays and walks the walk."
Jones said he wasn't bothered by Hardy's actions one bit.

"No problem," Jones said. "That doesn't bother me at all. I welcome that. I would encourage it."

Last edited:
I'd much rather Dallas have won. I'm still puzzled as to why they called a single pass play, NY's DL was on freshly greased roller skates yet the Boys repeatedly put the ball in Cassell's hands with predictable results.

Gotta love Jerry Jones. Hopefully the beast unleashes on his master one day and body slams him to the ground. We'd see if his comments were the same after that.

Must be a great safe culture to work in as a coach. Especially when Jerry has your back.

Don't forget we still have Baltimore heading to 1-6 to look forward to. That's kind of part of Sunday, knowing that it's desert after a fine meal.
I can't believe how bad Baltimore has been. Colts and Ravens are putrid. Couldn't happen to two nicer teams. After their role in Deflategate, every loss is sweeter.

Great Sunday for us, the only way that it could have been better would have been if the broncos had lost lol

Yeah, I'd rather the cowboys beat the Giants. Don't want the giants anywhere near playoff contention. I hope be able to take a 3rd you know what.

Broncos will lose to the Packers on Prime Time. Looking forward to this.

Amazing Sunday and I can't even believe it is karma anymore, but rather, it is fate. These organizations squealed like piglets and pointed fingers out of mounting frustration with their own organizations failings (which are all coming to fruition now).

It will always be this way with false accusations because, as my father always loves to say, the cream always rises to the top. What they are finding out is the reverse principle holds for sinking to the bottom.

Gotta love Jerry Jones. Hopefully the beast unleashes on his master one day and body slams him to the ground. We'd see if his comments were the same after that.

Must be a great safe culture to work in as a coach. Especially when Jerry has your back.
i could have sworn that when i saw this early this morning jones called a hardy 'a leader." Anyways Dez Bryant was trying to calm hardy down. You know when Dez is the voice of reason your in trouble.

Don't forget we still have Baltimore heading to 1-6 to look forward to. That's kind of part of Sunday, knowing that it's desert after a fine meal.

Not me. I've had enough fun at their expense. I don't want this org who knows how to draft drafting top 5-10 every round.

It looked to me like Dez was getting in Hardy's face and Hardy told him to screw off. Here's a photo of the incident.
spike-and-chester.jpg

I can't believe how bad Baltimore has been. Colts and Ravens are putrid. Couldn't happen to two nicer teams. After their role in Deflategate, every loss is sweeter.

I will be rooting for the Ravens and Colts when the play the Bengals and Broncos though. Enjoy the misery of the teams but we need them to win those weeks. Not that they will....

I'd much rather Dallas have won. I'm still puzzled as to why they called a single pass play, NY's DL was on freshly greased roller skates yet the Boys repeatedly put the ball in Cassell's hands with predictable results.
After further thought i agree, i don't want the giants in the playoffs. Itwas greg hardy imploding that made me pick the dallas loss as great news.

+1

Plus Arsenal won.

Great sports weekend all around!

Broncos will lose to the Packers on Prime Time. Looking forward to this.
I'm not so sure about this. Remember when Rodgers went to Buffalo last year? Could look similar next Sunday.

I'm not so sure about this. Remember when Rodgers went to Buffalo last year? Could look similar next Sunday.

I guess. I also guess that I don't mind either team winning as it means the other team loses. You can't lose either way. lol.

I guess. I also guess that I don't mind either team winning as it means the other team loses. You can't lose either way. lol.
Gotta hope the NFC team wins these inter conference match ups, but I hope it's a good football game. All these undefeated teams are fattening up on soft opponents. About time we get big time game.

As a Pats fan, I like having Grigson as Colts GM and Pagano as the Colts head coach. I want that setup to last a good long time. We need to get Indy's drug dealers to step up and keep Irsay plastered so that he won't notice.

Not me. I've had enough fun at their expense. I don't want this org who knows how to draft drafting top 5-10 every round.
I get the thinking but for now . . . f*ck them.

The Colts-Saints game was the one I turned the channel to durings the breaks in Patriots-Jets and I throughly enjoyed hearing the Colts fans booing when the team was on offence before the failed comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST