PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What a complete, utter over reaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game just needs to be thrown out for all of these types of issues. Brady was playing with a broken rib and finger. Moss had a separated shoulder. Welker was on crutches. Vince Wilfork and Ty Warren were coming off missing time. Mayo was still at 70% from his early season knee issue. Just a case of injuries hitting everybody important at the exact wrong time.

LOL. Now where is the list for the SB and last year. Keep up the good list of EXCUSES. I'll stick to the fact that over the past 5 years Brady has been terrible in the playoffs.

Did not watch the game, don't care about the result. The same is true for the first two preseason games and the next one. The day I start using a preseason game to decide how good a team is should be the last time I ever pick a winner. I am not at all worried about this season, and one preseason game is not going to change that. Are you kidding me? We are talking about the preseason and some people act like we just got killed in a key game in December. I even got a facebook message today from someone talking **** about the game. Who talks trash about how a team played in the preseason?? A new low even for braindead football fans.

No, stats aren't everything. snip what the hell has anyone seen out of him on the field that would suggest he can be more than a 4th receiver.

I don't believe he's been given a fair shake by you.
I, for one, am not sure he's been given sufficient (nor consistent) opportunity.
Were he forced by injury or other occasion to play 30 snaps, week in and week out, certainly we would all be more able to accurately gauge his ability and worth on this offense.
His presence on the squad to date tells me there is value, but who am I to judge?

LOL. Now where is the list for the SB and last year. Keep up the good list of EXCUSES. I'll stick to the fact that over the past 5 years Brady has been terrible in the playoffs.

Name a QB who has done better in a worse situation compared to Brady in that Ravens game.

lol que? The only game he was terrible in was the Ravens game. Fact: Dirty Sanchez has yet to beat a good defense in the Playoffs.

"Terrible"? 2007: 109 attempts & 77 completions (71%)/ 6 TDs & 3 Ints/ 737 yds & 246 yds per game/ W 2 L 1. Fact? Don't ever let the facts get in the way of the truth, Mary Ford.

All the haters who are going nuts today are going to laugh it up this week, but who cares? It doesn't mean anything. What matters is that come week 17 the Pats will be AFC East Champs...again (what is that 9 of 11?) and all the clowns who are going crazy today are going to look as stupid as they are. Go ahead and talk about how the team is finished and jump off the wagon if you really feel that way. I think you are wrong and stupid to say such things. You stick to that view and I will stick to mine and we can compare notes at the end of the season. That's all.

Cool, who do you suggest play quarterback for our team? Lots of options out there to replace the MVP QB. :rolleyes:

That game just needs to be thrown out for all of these types of issues. Brady was playing with a broken rib and finger. Moss had a separated shoulder. Welker was on crutches. Vince Wilfork and Ty Warren were coming off missing time. Mayo was still at 70% from his early season knee issue. Just a case of injuries hitting everybody important at the exact wrong time.

But Sciz that makes far too much sense!

Oh, silly me. Of course it does because NE can never just be outplayed.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
patriots win. no serious injuries last night.

Based off of a preseason game. It's comical.

I have have heard individuals claim Tom Brady can't cut it under pressure and then compare this loss to the likes of current playoff defeats. Lets not forget the refs are out to get us according to some. And Chad isn't a capable NFL receiver.

BTW Welker has just been IR'D along with JE. Woodhead is now the slot receiver.:bricks:

Friday I was offered a big promotion and raise at work but I decided to go in tomorrow and turn it down.

I ran out of flea medicine for my dog and decided to put him down instead of buying more.

I sold my truck this morning for half what I still owe on it.

I was going to propose to my girlfriend next weekend but instead broke up with her this evening........ALL BECAUSE OF THIS LOSS TO THE LIONS!!!!!! :(

Robo79 ,you have a good take on this,the Pats were not motivated re this game ,Lions obviously were,lets not over do this.....oh,yeah, and its ......wait for it.....Pre-season!

Based off of a preseason game. It's comical.

I have have heard individuals claim Tom Brady can't cut it under pressure and then compare this loss to the likes of current playoff defeats. Lets not forget the refs are out to get us according to some. And Chad isn't a capable NFL receiver.

BTW Welker has just been IR'D along with JE. Woodhead is now the slot receiver.:bricks:

There has got to be a concern about Tom Brady's performance in the face of a heavy pass rush. It doesn't happen very often, but when early pressure is applied to him he starts throwing off of the wrong foot, hurrying throws, throwing short. It happened in the Super Bowl, it happened against the Jets in last year's playoff and it happened against Detroit.

Luckily, the O'line is pretty good, so it shouldn't be a consistent problem, but when the Pats face a team with a big D'line I hope the Patriots do some game planning on how to keep Tom standing.

Brady is obviously have problems because his weight distribution is off since he cut his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back