PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wes Bunting - National Football Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy does a good job and has pretty regular updates about the draft.

Wes Bunting Posts | National Football Post

I should check this guy regularly but always forget to, somehow. Thanks for the reminder.

I don't always agree with his impressions, but that fact that he makes extensive notes is really worthy because it provides things to look for. I also like that he points out relatively unheralded guys and not always in a good way, thereby providing some perspective on guys who might later become somebody else's next hot sleeper.

I should check this guy regularly but always forget to, somehow. Thanks for the reminder.

I don't always agree with his impressions, but that fact that he makes extensive notes is really worthy because it provides things to look for. I also like that he points out relatively unheralded guys and not always in a good way, thereby providing some perspective on guys who might later become somebody else's next hot sleeper.

He called Aaron Herdandez, I am sure he got a lot wrong but he nailed that one. I believe Herdandez was rated in his top 10.

He called Aaron Herdandez, I am sure he got a lot wrong but he nailed that one. I believe Herdandez was rated in his top 10.

Now that I think about it, he may have called Austin Collie in 2009, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back