PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more new quotes for you guys from this Giants fan. Enjoy.

"Scared much brotha? Literally I don't know how you fans talk so much trash when we have two rings on you. Yea yea kiss the rings but you aren't better than us"

"Warm Gatorade is no Bueno"

How does he think they'll beat us when they have no defense? You could take random homeless guys off the street, make them defenders, put them in a Giants uniform, and their defense would improve over what it is now.

I don't fear the Giants. I fear the constant Suoer Bowl highlights re-running everywhere for an entire week.

How does he think they'll beat us when they have no defense? You could take random homeless guys off the street, make them defenders, put them in a Giants uniform, and their defense would improve over what it is now.

He told me not to count their defense out yet

Carroll called a pass play for a couple reasons.

1. There was 22 seconds left on the clock because of poor clock management of Lynch's wheel route catch and Kearse freak catch both burning timeouts leaving Carroll with one. Had he called a running play on second down, and third down, and the defense held, there would have been no fourth down.

2. Lynch was 0 for 4 on runs from the one yard line in the 2014 post season. It is something Seattle continues to struggle with this year.

3. Had the slant been incomplete, he could have pounded Lynch or bootlegged Wilson after play action on third down and still had a timeout left.

4. The play should have scored. Only Butler, Browner, Belichick and Ernie Adams and some film from 2013 and great practice and flawless execution got us to the promised land.

Tell your friend that.

"Scared much brotha? Literally I don't know how you fans talk so much trash when we have two rings on you. Yea yea kiss the rings but you aren't better than us"

Well, he is right that they have bragging rights for those two Super Bowls.

No way around that, and it sucks.

Well, he is right that they have bragging rights for those two Super Bowls.

No way around that, and it sucks.

Except that has nothing to do with the game next Sunday and the fact that they don't have a defense. Them winning 2 SBs against us won't change that.

Yep.

Giants Fans - The only football fans Pats fans can't talk **** to.

If this team manages to go 19-0, then every Pats fan can finally answer with a legitimate comeback

Until then, Giants fans have us by the balls :mad:

Carroll called a pass play for a couple reasons.

1. There was 22 seconds left on the clock because of poor clock management of Lynch's wheel route catch and Kearse freak catch both burning timeouts leaving Carroll with one. Had he called a running play on second down, and third down, and the defense held, there would have been no fourth down.

2. Lynch was 0 for 4 on runs from the one yard line in the 2014 post season. It is something Seattle continues to struggle with this year.

3. Had the slant been incomplete, he could have pounded Lynch or bootlegged Wilson after play action on third down and still had a timeout left.

4. The play should have scored. Only Butler, Browner, Belichick and Ernie Adams and some film from 2013 and great practice and flawless execution got us to the promised land.

Tell your friend that.

Done. Will see what he says

Take away Beckham and the Giants have almost no weapons. It doesn't look like they have any clue how to use Vereen properly. They shouldn't be hard to hold down defensively. On the flip side, their defense is laughably awful. Seems like NE could run or pass on them pretty easily. Think they may try to lean on Blount to ease the stress on the OL for a week, but Brady can handle things if that doesn't work out. I am more confident in this one than the Redskins game - Washington has a good OL, Garçon, Jackson, Morris and Jones. NYG just has Beckham.
no offense but that logic works for almost any team, taking away their best offensive player will hurt any team. I would say that your very right that taking away OBJ is very important for the game as Eli will try to force it to him all game

if beckham destroys us that's unacceptable.
double his ass.

cant stand obj's hot dogging ways...so annoying. plus his TD celebrations are childish.
what's wrong with him dancing in the end zone?? that's what he does. he doesn't do anything inappropriate, taunt the other team, etc. just dances...

what's wrong with him dancing in the end zone?? that's what he does. he doesn't do anything inappropriate, taunt the other team, etc. just dances...

OBJ is a dink. he punched buffalo's linebacker then ran away like a chicken.
he gets mad when defenders get physical with him.

also sick of seeing that stupid catch.

Tell him 2 of the Giants rings are tainted because Belichick was with them :rolleyes:

And that nobody outside of NY takes their 2 recent fluke-jobs seriously

Eli Manning has proven twice before its not his top weapons we need to take away we need to hit his ass hard and often.
We took away Nicks we took away Manningham im not going to bring up old wounds but I cringe when I hear take away his weapon.
No hit him hit him rattle him to make mistakes.
Pressure up the middle dont let him make plays with his feet.

The win this coming weekend won't come close to healing the wounds from 7/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore