PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Welcome Henry Anderson

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I guess people are tired from the flurry of moves that you have been neglected, but relax, I am here to ensure you get your red carpet as well. Welcome.
Now go and be a heathy Mike Wright. I like this signing a lot. Pushes the pocket consistently.

Love this signing...credit to Mike Reiss who a few weeks ago, has Anderson as a potential fit for the pats.

I think Guy may not return, Anderson is very intelligent player and can't wait to see what BB will cook with him.
With our new DL, I will like to play the 9ners again. Of all the teams last year, I think they abused us the most with their running game.
Just look at this lovely beast.

I guess people are tired from the flurry of moves that you have been neglected, but relax, I am here to ensure you get your red carpet as well. Welcome.
Now go and be a heathy Mike Wright. I like this signing a lot. Pushes the pocket consistently.
Not really a Mike Wright kind of guy. Run stuffer.
Adding Anderson, Godshauk and Hightower to the middle of the run d makes the nickel base stout enough against the run and let’s you be more versatile and aggressive with the other 3 pieces of the front 6.

I think Guy may not return, Anderson is very intelligent player and can't wait to see what BB will cook with him.
We our new DL, I will like to play the 9ners again. Of all the teams last year, I think they abused us the most with their running game.
Guy is the wrong age for this years signings.

Adding Anderson, Godshauk and Hightower to the middle of the run d makes the nickel base stout enough against the run and let’s you be more versatile and aggressive with the other 3 pieces of the front 6.
He was not used to his fullest and has gotten the reputation as a run stuffer. He was not that at Standford.
Look again at this beast.

He was not used to his fullest and has gotten the reputation as a run stuffer. He was not that at Standford.
Look again at this beast.

A run stuffer is what he want. Wright was a smallish DL who did some damage on passing downs but struggled vs the run

This is my favorite signing of the day behind Matthew Judon
I’m thrilled with all the defensive signings today, I feel we’ve both addressed all our holes with talented players while remaining young. The WRs I’m a little more skeptical about (and the QB much so), but with the coaching we have this team looks much better on paper than it did last June.

This signing tells me BB will be using 3-4 quite a bit next season.

Last edited:
I always noticed him when he played against the Pats. He was always a pain in the ass to play against. If he could help against the run with an occasional sack here and there, it’s a good signing. Him and Godchaux should be a huge boost against the run. Adding back Wise, should be helpful especially if they go with more 3-4 defense. I’m excited to see how they use all of their defensive signings. Judon averaged over 8 sacks a year the last 4 years. He may be the perfect replacement for Flowers. Hopefully these guys help occupy space so the pass rushers can get to the QB. Expect big things from Uche and Winovich next year, along with Judon.

Love this signing. Bill having much better luck with defensive signings aside from Smith.

Man those Jet highlights are impressive..

Besides his Defensive prowess. He seems to excel in Special Teams also. Like this signing

I would bet money the special teams part was mentioned during the Patriots meeting on whether to offer this guy or not. It's like Belichick's kryptonite, mention the kid can also play ST. But I'm all for a run stuffer, hope this guy is it.

well he's white aint he?

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back