PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week Two NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually find myself somewhat excited to watch this game. I think it's just because it's football. I hope the Chiefs win. I know it's unlikely, but I would love to see Peyton miss the playoffs. That would hurt ESPNFL's feelings . . . I guess the rest of the world too. LOL

I know what they did to us last year, but admittedly if there was a team in the AFC that I'd root for after the Pats, it's the Cheifs. Really like the team they're building up.

LOL, Simms was impressed by Peyton's "beautiful spirals" that fell incomplete
Hold up hold up, when the f*ck has Peyton thrown a beautify spiral? Was he talking Tennessee Manning? Anyway, this from a guy who had a reputation of being the best bad weather QB but one of the not so great good weather QBs. LOL

Tracy Wolfson.

broncos will win...27-13. denver's defense is really good, so i dont expect the chiefs to move the ball at all.
as usual, they'll try to run against the broncos and fail...and when it's too late alex will be forced to make plays which will lead to multiple int's.

god i hope im wrong and manning plays like ****/loses. that way, espn will be forced to criticize him!:D

Cautiously optimistic, KC really should win this but Peyton owns them. Chad Pennington Peyton shouldn't be able to win this.

LET THE DUCK HUNT BEGIN!!!
Duck_Hunt_Dog_Duck.PNG

13-1 vs KC holy ****.

Kubiak was such a numb hire. He's so mediocre.

Great gameplan by the chiefs. Let Manning through a five yard duck on 3rd and 9, won't matter as long as you make your tackle

"SANDERS DID NOT RUN A DEEP ENOUGH ROUTE"
Let the excuses flow like wine

Poor Phil must be near exhaustion, 2 Peyton games in less than a week, his knees must be sore...

He's not new to this, I'm sure he's invested in a sturdy pair of kneepads. His jaw, on the other hand...

"SANDERS DID NOT RUN A DEEP ENOUGH ROUTE"
Let the excuses flow like wine
Sanders must be kicking himself in the ass every time Peyton overthrows him that he didn't come here and win a SB.

That's a first down with a real arm.

With a real arm the defense doesn't play that coverage in the first place. They gave Manning that throw because they knew that the best he could do was pretty much what happened.

Starting KC defense in two leagues lets hope it pays off

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand