PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week One NFL Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, defenders are coming hard for Beckham this year.

Yikes, Beckham just got wrecked. Concussion protocol time?

************ has there ever been a consistently more lucky team than the Giants?

I don't think ODB Jr. made a "football move," guessing the call will stand.

Vinovich: "Dallas is ruling the challenge on the field."

what a stupid challenge

Yeah, he must not have seen the replay before he threw the flag, because the replay makes it pretty clear that OBJ never established possession.

Like I said, defenders are coming hard for Beckham this year.

Yup. Also doesn't help that he's got a Manning brother throwing him suicide passes either.

Not saying that was, but Eli does throw his WRs into danger a lot just like Peyton

Wow, I guess some P6 rubbed off on Eli while training at Duke together. Best way to win a game? Throw your star receivers into an on coming freight train.

Reactions: TBR
Yup. Also doesn't help that he's got a Manning brother throwing him suicide passes either

The Mannings have officially thrown more hospital balls than any other family in NFL history.

Jesus. The Giants look really awful. Coughlin is gonna have a stroke before the second quarter.

I get it. Easier opponent means easier time winning. But that doesn't matter, because you can't choose who we face anyway. IMO, that shouldn't be the mindset of any champion, though. You're supposed to WANT to beat the best of the best if you wanna be the absolute best.
In the end no one remembers who you played just that you won it all.

In the end no one remembers who you played just that you won it all.

Agreed, I don't care if the Pats beat the Ryan Lindley-led Cardinals in the SB. A win is a win, doesn't count less because you lucked into a crap opponent.

So...They went to break whilst DRC was injured, then came back from break and let the clock run down to the end of the 1st Q and then went back to break again. F*ckers!

why why do players insist on going backwards...

If she did, she's unlikely to repeat. the greats think they can beat anyone and certainly don't rely on the luck of the draw.

I'm not sure where this myth comes from, but myth is exactly what it is. As boxers have long known, styles make fights.

JJ Watt-like.

Tyson Langland ‏@tglangland
Tyson Langland retweeted St. Louis Rams

Aaron Donald not only ended the game with a TFL, he dominated all day. 9 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 TFL's and 3 QB hits.

Yeah, he's insane. No doubt in my mind that the Pats would've picked him if they weren't too good to ever pick in the range that he went.

Odell should get a restraining order against the NFL. My god get off the dudes **** already. This is like Manziel + Tebow hype.

Giants receivers aren't getting open at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents