PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are right to let the play play out though.

Luck is getting speared in the head repeatedly this game.

I hate the dirty donkeys

Disgusting shot at the knees by TJ Ward on Andrew Luck.

I hope he gets an injury before he injures someone else.
Yeah that was uncalled for. Ward also had plenty of time to raise his target area.

But garbage time to me still means it's a 100% chance you will win that game. I didn't see that when Green Bay was that close to tying it.

No it doesn't. It means that you have a sizable lead that in most (almost all cases) cases teams have no chance of a comeback. Unless you have a five or six TD lead midway through the 4th quarter, there is not such thing as garbage time until there is like a minute left if you you are looking for 100%.

It is rare, but there have been cases where teams have scored 3-4 TDs in a span of a few minutes of game time. So there is no such thing 100% chance of winning the game with 8 minutes left. If you have a 23 point lead midway through the 4th quarter, you probably have a 98% chance of winning. That is garbage time.

BTW, the Panthers did win.

Last edited:
Time to boost up the Broncos D again

I hope a Pats player gives him a nice chop block if he tries that against us. He won't do that again.

colts special teams a JOKE!

The Colts are going to blow this game because they are a dumb team.

I hope a Pats player gives him a nice chop block if he tries that against a Pats player. He won't do that again.

Gronk will just throw him out of the club like he did with Sergio Brown.

Colts need this Denver O to bail them out and give them a turnover.

*Peyton Manning overthrows Vernon Davis*
Phil Simms: Perfect throw by Manning, Colts CB lightly touching Davis's arm is why he couldn't get the extra 7 feet he needed.

*Andrew luck hits Johnson in the hands, drops it."
Phil Simms: Andrew luck forcing it here, to Talib who is just all over the play.
Nantz: Umm.. looks like it hit him right in the hands.
Simms: It did, but if Luck had thrown it so his hands had to face the other way it would have been a completion.

I would not be surprised if the Colts dont score another point (at least the offense. manning is bound to throw 1 or 2 interceptions).

Never understood why the Broncos sent Moreno packing...

I would not be surprised if the Colts dont score another point (at least the offense. manning is bound to throw 1 or 2 interceptions).

I see this going the exact same way.

LOLOL Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes