PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about that awesome Denver defense? We could have a better PPG allowed than Denver after this game.
Colts O are playing exactly how I'd imagine the Patriots attacking the Broncos D

Damn 17 to nothing Colts??? I didn't see this coming. The game is not over though.

Manning would be all set if he could play every other week.:rolleyes::p:rolleyes:

It's really no shock to me that a team that finally comes up with the right game plan against that defense is shredding them. That defense is so overrated.

Why are there so many Cromarties in the NFL? Are Antonio C.'s 15 kids old enough to play in the NFL now?

I knew the Colts would beat Denver. I'm surprised GB lost to Carolina though.

Manning is a high altitude QB. Can't play in a dome anymore. Wait. What?!?!

The Colts probably win this game because the Broncos high power offense is only about good for 10 points with a half and 1/2 a quarter left.

This is how the Colts were playing us then Pep hamilton decided to make Luck be Luck and they changed their game plan for no reason. Time will tell if Pep took that strategy with him or Luck gonna luck.

Everyone was making the Broncos defense into this all time great defense after they shut down the Packers' offense, but the Packers' offense is broken (despite Rodgers' 4 TD performance which much of it came in garbage time). The Broncos' defense can be exploited by a good offense.

It's really no shock to me that a team that finally comes up with the right game plan against that defense is shredding them. That defense is so overrated.
IMO, They are definitely not overrated.... They did play some avg QBs... But made plays when it mattered to help that team get to 7-0...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if the Dolts win by beating the overrated donkeys, then pagano and grigson keep their job for more comedy next season?:D:D

Why are there so many Cromarties in the NFL? Are Antonio C.'s 15 kids old enough to play in the NFL now?

His parents, aunts and uncles were big fans of Dre & Snoop Dogg - I Just Wanna **** You.

Everyone was making the Broncos defense into this all time great defense after they shut down the Packers' offense, but the Packers' offense is broken (despite Rodgers' 4 TD performance which much of it came in garbage time). The Broncos' defense can be exploited by a good offense.

The Packers were 4 yards away from tying the game and sending it into OT. Thats the opposite of garbage time

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes