Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
3AxDi40.png

rfwVlTX.png

YyenfEg.png

Thank god I'll be getting the game... Live in PA, I never know how exactly I'll be getting screwed but it happens pretty frequently. Most of the time I'll tune in hoping for a Pats game and will end up with a Jets game since 50% of the people who live in my area are just relocated New York/Jersey people. Ugh.

As expected, Denv @ NE is televised in Florider as well as most of the nation. Ian, jmt57, Kontra & I are wicked pleased.

Thanks god I get the game. Just barely though, looks like reno is the the end of coverage.

Great getting the game here as expected.

I have had great luck this yr with pats games but this week..not so much. Oak at Seattle it is

You poor bastards that live in Arizona, northern California, Oregon, western Idaho, and Washington. I feel for you, I really do. I can't watch Peyton vs. Brady in a bar anymore. I get too hammered and scream at the TV too much.

Oh we'll looks like I'll be watching on the comp, frekin raiders game.

I think that I should add that this weekend is going to be very taxing for me...

1. October 31: Halloween party at my house followed by a night at the bar.

2. November 1: The Florida/Georgia game, better known as the world's largest outdoor ****tail party in downtown Jacksonville. Get downtown by 8:30 am, set up shop, tailgate until 2:30, go to the game, then head down to the Landing to drink there until around 10:00 at night, return to the beaches (hopefully with the Gators victorious and my relationship intact, but I doubt one of those will happen) and probably go to the bars there before returning home.

3. November 2: Brady vs. Manning. Will try to get a workout in sometime in the morning then will commence drinking again sometime in the second half of the Jags game.

4. November 3: Wake up in a pool of sweat with my hands shaking and have to change my sheets.

Last edited:
I'm 9 for 9 this year.

On Long Guyland, this game will pull my TV watching versus internet purloining record to a paltry 4-5. And last game was extra crappy: the popups were unusually aggressive and sneaky. Watched half the game with a popup in the upper left corner of my Dell Venue screen. Grrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes