PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 -- What's your plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzFritz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This week is for most of us, a couch bound viewing game. (Shazam tried for a long time over the summer to rally people for a Napa-with-the-wives trip to the West Coast, to get to see this game in person, but it didnt take. Did anyone else have that idea?)

So it looks like a fire in fireplace in the barn, with a bunch of boys and beer. (most 40+ yr olds drink wine now??! WTF?)

Any more elaborate plans out there?

FRITZ:D

Waiting for the 4pm game always feels excruciatingly long.

6 hours to go...

pick up some new hockey gear, get the skates sharpened, go get a case of beer b4 5:00 and finally watch the boys play (I am ADT Hoserville remember....)

Seems like forever.

Interesting to see what the game plan is for today and if Cassel will take some shots downfield...

Be back later guys....

Relaxing after a late night at work, playing some 360 right now killing some time before the first set of games start at 2pm my time. I got a fake fireplace below the TV, does that count for something? :)

This week is for most of us, a couch bound viewing game. (Shazam tried for a long time over the summer to rally people for a Napa-with-the-wives trip to the West Coast, to get to see this game in person, but it didnt take. Did anyone else have that idea?)

So it looks like a fire in fireplace in the barn, with a bunch of boys and beer. (most 40+ yr olds drink wine now??! WTF?)

Man I'd give anything to have a man-barn. I'd have to ditch the wine drinkers though ;)

Can't even put up a storage shed in this stupid subdivision my wife just HAD to live in :disagreement:

Heading over my buddies house, can't even wait, the two week layoff is absolutely killing me!

A good friend of mine is a big 49ers fan. So I'll be watching with him. Anxiously.

I'm gonna head over to 2001 FOTY Zip's shrine to Teddy Bruschi and watch the game with 30+ other Pats fans. Great venue.

I'm trying to decide between the Indy, SD and NYG games...which one to go with...decisions, decisions...

Are any a must see?

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide between the Indy, SD and NYG games...which one to go with...decisions, decisions...

Are any a must see?

It all depends if you have money on any of them :)

I envy those of you that get the game

I'm stuck with the Dallas Cincy game :(

I envy those of you that get the game

I'm stuck with the Dallas Cincy game :(

Check on the web, there must be someone streaming the game?

justin.tv? ustream?

that's what I've been doing but quality is a step below terrible and I can rarely watch 5 minutes without having to refresh the page.

I just wish for once I could watch them on the local channels

Funny, last night, 3 of my sisters came up from CT. for my sort of belated 40th birthday.
We had a campfire up on the hill behind the house, and in between the many beers we consumed, we killed a jug of Carlo Rossi Sangria.
So, maybe there is something to this 40 yr olds/wine thing.
Anyway, being the cool sisters that they are, they brought me some Hummels hot dogs.
Made in New Haven - they are awesome. I can't get them here unfortunately.
So, for me it's Pabst Blue Ribbon, Hummels hot dogs, and a nice view of the fall foliage through the living room window.
Quite nice actually.
CHEERS!

Lots of booze ... cases even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand