PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 5 New England Patriots at Dallas Cowboys Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the NE O-line still think it's a bye week?

They're rusty, that's for sure. None of them are hitting the defenders at the line.

Dang. It's already near half time. How is this game going by so fast?

@manxman2601 was right about Byron Jones. He's going to be a stud in this league.

So, is that Solder contract still looking like a bargain?

I think that it was still the right move overall, but they may have had concerns with offering one of those bigger, long term deals you see with "franchise" LTs.

I'm still concerned that we're a bit light in the tackle area, so I'd like to see it addressed in the draft.

Hopefully Belichick has seen enough and will permanently retire Solder/Kline as a LT/LG combo.

heh..looks like Lewis helped Solder that last play......and Gronk slips on the turf.......

Pats won't be ****y going into Indy that's for sure......

Just hold them here on defense. I'm okay with a 10-3 lead at half. We get the ball first after all
The field position thing will change after the half..pats have missed chances

Why throw so much, when Lewis and Blount are running pretty well against the D?

I would echo similar sentiments, a more balanced attack would seem to be the recipe moving into the second half and open up play action which hasn't even been considered yet.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
The foul on the return killed, wheres the situational football, they were punting from the end zone, god damn it, BB must rip a new one on whoever did this bonehead foul.

Its obvious that this will be a close game.

I think Scott Chandler is a candidate to be released mid year. This guy is the definition of a disappointment. He's soft, invisible and has shown questionable hands. Can't be sure he's even played today.

Jason Garrett looks like an insane person. I don't think his wide eyed permagrin facial expression has changed all game and he just might be hyperventilating.

Not near the blowout some predicted so far

Brady has 86 yards passing in the first half !!!! Hopefully they get it going in the second .

Surprised the O hasn't been able to get more done - especially with the field position all Half.
I think having Hardy and McClain back really has thrown off the game plan. I don't think we were ready for them to look so strong. I think if Hardy was still out he would absolutely be picking that defense apart.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on? The ESPN app is telling me the previous play was Brady being sacked at the NE 25 at 3:39, but simultaneously says there was a Brady 1 yard TD at 3:39.

What it's saying is that it's a 1-yd touchdown right now but will become a sack at the NE 25 upon appeal...

Ryan Allen for MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore