Week 5 New England Patriots at Dallas Cowboys Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raduray

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Official NE at DAL Thread

Interesting, Dobson and Wendell are inactive.

Full participation was reported more than once - but there is no reason to rush Wendell while kids rolling.

K Martin plays STs. Dobson not good enough to compensate. Disappointing. Also interesting that T Wilson inactive. Long term prospects fading for these two.

Dobson is the only "surprising" inactive. I use that term loosely though because it's bad when Martin can jump him on the WR depth chart after being here for less than two months. You have to think the window is almost completely closed for #17.

RIP My hopes of Dobson becoming all-pro

Also interesting that T Wilson inactive. Long term prospects fading for these two.

I said this in another thread...I think BB likes Ebner as the additional safety versus the big running teams and Wilson versus the passing teams. That and as usual "best practice week" remains a BB hallmark at the lower end of the roster.

I don't know any way Dobson being a scratch today, whether injury-related or not, is not a bad thing. The writing may be on the wall with this one, and I really don't think that's overstating things.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 3m3 minutes ago
Patriots wearing their blue jerseys with silver pants today, as the Cowboys are in their whites.
I like it, just like against BUF. The blues are my favorite and I don't mind teams forcing us to wear it. I say this, of course, not know the temp. in Dallas, as I'm sure they'll play with the roof retracted.

If he's not even going to suit up, can we make this thread a Dobson free zone?

Hicks among 5 DTs dressed. Buckle up for the run.

The boys on 98.5 just said that LaFell took part in some pregame work and looked "GREAT." Oh man, I think I just had an accident in my shorts. LOL

When LaFell returns in a couple weeks he may not be a Patriot.

I think this might be pretty accurate.

Wish I could argue more here...

I am surprised our safety that we called up from PS is active. I was also kind of expecting Bostic active. Shows what I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back