PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Jets vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I initially wanted Phins to win....... Now I want NYJ to take it so we are all 2-1

Remember when no one here wanted Brandon Marshall .......

No kidding

You'd have to be a fool not to want that man on your football team if he was available

Yeah, I can see it getting ugly. Any chance the Pats can consistently pressure Henne? :confused:

If Mcginest is coming back and he is 30 years old again then yes,Otherwise our OLBs blow chunks,not a chance

missed chance for a TD...

No kidding

You'd have to be a fool not to want that man on your football team if he was available

I posted a thread begging BB to call Josh and offer our #2 and everyone thought Brandon would be bad in the lockerroom and would be a bad fit here.

Um OK !

Last edited:
Wow... that was a pretty hardcore shank.

good job on the kickoff fins...:rolleyes:

Henne to break 500 next week?

If Mcginest is coming back and he is 30 years old again then yes,Otherwise our OLBs blow chunks,not a chance

I wonder what is the likelihood that the Pats can hang 30 on this Phins D, on the road, because that might be the minimum they need.

We must score 45 next week because we sure as hell ain't stopping this Miami offense...they have put up 20 in 3 quarters against a top ranked defense...next week they face a 28th ranked D...UGH

Mark Sanchez is about to throw a pick. He can not go two games without one.

We must score 45 next week because we sure as hell ain't stopping this Miami offense...they have put up 20 in 3 quarters against a top ranked defense...next week they face a 28th ranked D...UGH

The Dolphins won't score more than 30 on us. This same team put up 16 on the Bills, remember.

Last edited:
I posted a thread begging BB to call Josh and offer our #2 and everyone thought Brandon would be bad in the lockerroom and would be a bad fit here.

Um OK !

He's one slip up from a lengthy suspension. Big chance to take given his history.

Well if our O keeps having the on/off cycle, that is going to be end of it. As some one said, it is going to get butt ugly if our O has an off game

Interesting stat: The Pats haven't scored 30 or more points in an opposing team's stadium since Brady returned from his knee injury. :(

wow, henne is shredding this vaunted jets D :eek:

Interesting stat: The Pats haven't scored 30 or more points in an opposing team's stadium since Brady returned from his knee injury. :(

Maybe we can get the announcers of the game to mention this? Everytime they mentioned a quirky streak today, the streak got broken.

how about the 15yd cushion by cromatie ;)

We live in a culture-less country, get used to it.

Everyone else sees us as the opposite. Our culture dominates the world.

I lived in Padova Italy in 1989 for a whole year.

I went back in about 2003 and it was like another country. the country was called America except with a bunch of old Italian buildings. Franchise stores everywhere.

One reason why English is becoming a worldwide language is that English is a bastard language, and it became exponentially popular because of the huge growth of this bastard country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes