PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3: Jaguars at Patriots Gameday Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collins and Sheard on the field together seems to be a very tough combination for the Jags to handle.

This is what I didn't want 10-3

well holding them to 3 after that pathetic drive and pathetic BS call is good I guess

Gotta start putting up tds.

8 min drive by the jags...unreal, defense get off the field already ****

How much has Easley been playing?

I would love if brady now hands off 3 times to blount just to piss people on this board off :D

Imo that was a fumble and one I want called.

Ball was never moving forward with the arm

This crew have had 4 calls to make and got all 4 wrong.

That takes some doing.

Was the decision to decline strange to anyone else?

Just stopping in to say....FUMBLE CALL WAS HORSESHT

He is the best LB in the NFL in my opinion. Kuechly has been out most of the season so far.
You're probably right. I have not watched enough of them this season to make my own determination, but I know Collins has to be somewhere near the top regardless. He's just too damn good. I feel secure in saying he's the best blitzing LB in the NFL.

BB needs to do some work on that defense during the byeweek.

I've posted about just him like five or six times in the thread already!
He's ridiculously athletic and is putting it all together now. The way he cut on that blitz once he was through the line was absurd. He cut like a 3rd down running back completely horizontally on one step and completely changed his angle with no loss of momentum. That's a 6'3 250 pound dude at top speed completely changing direction on one step. Mind blowing.

Was the decision to decline strange to anyone else?

I thought so, thought Belichick would want to take the 10 yards to make that FG attempt harder. Probably worried that some ticky-tack defensive holding call would follow.

It's kind of irrelevant. Browner and Revis were a package deal. If you're not playing press man every snap Browner becomes useless.
I hear you, but I wasn't not really reminiscing. I was just wondering how he was doing since I haven't watched him. I've watched Revis the other night, though.

Nice drive by the Jaguars. These guys could win the AFC South. They look like the most complete team in their division. The Colts and the Texans have way too many weaknesses on defense to do much more tha 8-8. I'm impressed with this team on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes