PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 2 TV maps are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it's applicable to anyone who has posted in this thread, but it's worth mentioning that a lot of non-New-Englanders who cheer for the Pats are homosexuals who are into Brady. In fact, he has the biggest homosexual fan base in the NFL, AFAIK.

Which is great! We're all fans here! :)

Go Pats! :rocker:

That's the only reason I'm here. Brady's forehead is much more attractive than Peyton's. Plus he's got more bling

:bricks:

LOL - used to, but hunkered down in Colt country these days with all my Pats gear.

Same here- I lived in New England until 2007, then I got the genius idea to move to California. The whole point of this thread, though, is for out-of-towners to see if they'll be getting the Pats. People who live in New England have no reason to really care about TV maps, they get the Pats every week.

If you live within a reasonable drive of either Alexandria or VA Beach, then try these places:
Murphys Fans - Home

I've been to the Murphy's in Alexandria, and it's like watching a game from a pub in Boston - it's that good.

Thanks, but both of those are 2+ hours away...sucks..

The Charger game did not sell out, so they will black the game out here in SanDiego. Anyone know if they will show another game instead? Maybe the Patriots game?

Last edited:
The Charger game did not sell out, so they will black the game out here in SanDiego. Anyone know if they will show another game instead? Maybe the Patriots game?

I thought the rule was if the home team's game got blacked out then no other game could be aired? I might be wrong on this but I swear I think that's the rule so if its not could someone correct me?

We get the game here in Fargo. Looking forward to enjoying another Pats win without having to deal with the sports bar crowd.

Well d%#*!@t. I sincerely hope that the Chargers fail to sell out.

The perk of living in L.A. is that I'm not supposed to get saddled with home team games.

This morning it looks like the Chargers are blacked out, with that whole area getting the Pats/Jets game instead. Karma, she's a lovely lady. :D

We get the game here in Fargo. Looking forward to enjoying another Pats win without having to deal with the sports bar crowd.

There's a rough sports bar crowd in Fargo, North Dakota? :eek:

This morning it looks like the Chargers are blacked out, with that whole area getting the Pats/Jets game instead. Karma, she's a lovely lady. :D

Awesome! So we do get a gaME.

I'm not saying it's applicable to anyone who has posted in this thread, but it's worth mentioning that a lot of non-New-Englanders who cheer for the Pats are homosexuals who are into Brady. In fact, he has the biggest homosexual fan base in the NFL, AFAIK.

Which is great! We're all fans here! :)

Go Pats! :rocker:

I'm pretty sure that the largest fan base of that type belongs to Payaton & the Clots.

LOL - used to, but hunkered down in Colt country these days with all my Pats gear.

You have my sympathies. Keep the Faith, though; we're bound to beat the Clots again, someday.

Most of everyone will be getting the PATS/JETS game.

WEEK 2 TV MAPS

Thank goodness I've got DTV

Man, I'm glad I shelled out $300 bones for the NFL TIcket to watch my beloved team. So far I could have watched BOTH games fo free!

That game has 'empty seats' written all over it ;)

Why does a tiny bit of Oregon get the Steelers game? Random!

Troy Polamolu is from Southern Oregon so the Medford station sees that as a local draw.

I almost wouldn't mind having the Pitt-Tenn game here at 1. I know Minn-Miami is big for the division, but I feel like Tenn and Pitt are in the discussion about potential top AFC/bye team.

Man, Baltimore-Cinci sounds good too.

Great week for RedZone. :D

Woo hoo! Fox originally had Rams & Raiders here as the exclusive late game. Then the Raiders didn't sell out. In the past, that simply meant that another late Fox game (Seahawks @ Broncos) would take its place. This time Fox switched to the early game and gave the afternoon slot to CBS for Pats/Jets. I cannot remember the last time the game timeslots were switched when the Raiders didn't sell out.

Regards,
Chris

Looks like a lot of Red Zone watching for the first game.

That game has 'empty seats' written all over it ;)

Why does a tiny bit of Oregon get the Steelers game? Random!

Must be because Dennis Dixon went to U of Oregon.

============================================

Don't know why that area gets that game, but it is not in Oregon it is NoCal, basically a map of the Redwoods Nat. Park.:)

I almost wouldn't mind having the Pitt-Tenn game here at 1. I know Minn-Miami is big for the division, but I feel like Tenn and Pitt are in the discussion about potential top AFC/bye team.

Man, Baltimore-Cinci sounds good too.

Great week for RedZone. :D

I get Steelers-Titans at 1, then Pats-Jets at 4. Not bad. :rocker: Regardless of potential post-season standings, Steelers-Titans should be a good, physical game.

Unfortunately, I get the Texans/Redskins here in Houston. Anyone know a place to watch the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST