PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 18 - Wild Card Game Pics desktop wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
patsfanswallweek18smallis8.jpg

Links to the actual files below. Click on the appropriate size for your screen resolution. Note that ImageShack where the images are hosted can be SLOW... if the image is blurry, just wait for it to load, if you're on a slow connection you may have to wait longer, or even refresh the browser if it stalls out.

Small 800x600 or Right Click the image above IF you have 800x600 resolution, otherwise it will look cruddy.
Regular 1024x768
Widescreen 1920x1200

Note: after clicking one of the links above, you may have to click on the wallpaper again to make it full size before you right-click it and set as wallpaper or set as background. If you have a widescreen, but not quite as wide as 1920 pixels, just use the widescreen version but set it to 'center' instead of 'stretch' in your display properties and you should be fine.

Congrats Tshirt,this is the best yet.

The Josh Mcdaniel and Kevin Faulk is terrific.

Did you do this just for Nem?????????

Awesome! Big Vince's stiff arm!
Agreed-the ^5 b/w Josh and Faulk is outstanding. No hug? :bricks:

*I'm joking!

Last edited:
Great wallpaper. Love the high 5 with Faulk, and of course Big Vince rumbling with the football is just priceless! :)

Thanks, :rocker:

I wish I could do an animated screensaver. Vince running through the desktop would be great.

I love it and I'm using this as my wallpaper!

As always, top shelf job! Thanks T!!

great job, thanks

Nice job with that! :D

Hey! Where is the camera-man nudge!?

Thanks again, always love your work !!

Thanks again, always love your work !!
Every time I get frustrated working on one of these ... I just think of all the little Squealer fans in Pittsburgh that are forced by you to stare at them as the network wallpaper.

Gives me a little tear in the eye. :cool3:

Love the wallpaper, as always. And the signature is great - I'm already using it on UKPatriots.

Sweet, you never fail to amaze me - a guy with your potential vision worries! I do have to agree that this is indeed your best work to date.

Thanks guys.
Love the wallpaper, as always. And the signature is great - I'm already using it on UKPatriots.
I'll whip you up a UKPatriots version for use over there if you like. Zip me a PM if you want.

Sweet, you never fail to amaze me - a guy with your potential vision worries! I do have to agree that this is indeed your best work to date.
Thanks buddy, but there's not much damage I can do to the world with scissors, scotch tape and a digital camera. :D

Bump for the Friday crowd.
:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes