PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14: Titans @ Patriots Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a FU^KING series of events. So instead of having the ball on the 6 yard line going in for the killing score. Tennessee gets the ball and we are going to lose ANOTHER FU*KING player for the season.

I'm sorry, but I just can't stand it.

Within a yard, the defense jamed martin (i think it was)and he gets called for OPI, absolute bull sht.
The defender is allowed to stand their ground, the offensive player can't touch the defender after 1 yard. It's ticky take but it's the rule. 82 initiated that contact. Saw it a couple times in other games today. It's just undisaplined. Unfortunately the defender can touch an offensive player for the first 5 yards.

Better get our heads screwed on. This game isn't over by any means. Not if you are giving up big plays like that.

What a FU^KING series of events. So instead of having the ball on the 6 yard line going in for the killing score. Tennessee gets the ball and we are going to lose ANOTHER FU*KING player for the season.

I'm sorry, but I just can't stand it.

Maybe wait a minute and youd see Chung look fine on the sideline.

Good. Chung is walking. Tough bastard

And a quick score and they're back in it. Eff this league!

This is why I track these games on here. If I watched the WWNFL on TV I'd have alot of broken TV's

This is why. Chung doesn't get hurt if Whites play stands. The NFL is corrupt and Perreria said as much.
Gronkowski doesn't get hurt if they don't make that dumb OPI call in the Denver game.

Hope Ryan Succop likes his milk in bags, good luck in the CFL.

Hightower looks alright.

The defender is allowed to stand their ground, the offensive player can't touch the defender after 1 yard. It's ticky take but it's the rule. 82 initiated that contact. Saw it a couple times in other games today. It's just undisaplined. Unfortunately the defender can touch an offensive player for the first 5 yards.
it looked to me that the defender reached out and made contact first.

This has been one ugly second half of football. Nice to see Hightower up and walking around on the sideline.

Jesus, can the injuries ever stop???

Richardson is absolute garbage BTW, yet another wasted second round pick on a DB.

You dont even know the name of the player you are critizising for no reason at all.

You have that rule? I'd like to see it.

Just forfeit the last two games so we don't suffer anymore injuries please

O needs to get going. They have only scored three points this half !

Titans are aweful yet we keep bad teams hanging in there. You could tell by the effort out of half time, half assing tackles and blocks. Lethargic. Why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST