PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14: Titans @ Patriots Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, it's Fouts and Eagle calling the game...probably my most hated announcing team in the league....

The CBS crew with Spiro Dedes and the Fox crew with Thom Brennaman are both unlistenable.

One day I hope someone on here is going to understand the importance of posting the inactives for both the Patriots and the opposition before every game.:(

Not like those guys haven't seen good DTs this year.

Wait. You couldn't mean Dareus, Suh, Vernon, Shelby, Miller, Richardson, Wilkerson? Just to name a few. ;)

Just thrilled that this is a one o'clcock game

Caught about 10 minutes of the CBS pregame and the Pittsburgh ball wash is in full force

Seriously worried about the Stork situation. There are a lot of possible scenarios for what's happened this week and NONE of them are good.

Cmon admit it, there is part of you that wanted to see Jimmie Garapolo start this game. ;)

If Stephan Jackson is actually going to be a member of the Patriots we will know this evening.

Let the game begin.

Patriots win the Toss and defer... Does this surprise anyone??

I'm so used to Simms and Nantz that they don't even bother me anymore lol

I like Nantz for the Masters...and that's about it. If he got Verne Lundquist memorial "only thing he announces anymore" for that event - it would make me happy...

Nice 3 and out to start the game

What? Trying to run the option after we showed very clearly last week it does not work on us.

Nice 3 and out for the Pats..

Hmm.. Coleman out there as the gunner on the one side.. Didn't catch who was on the other.

Very nice cut there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back