PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabtree drops an easy TD in the endzone.

raider oline is stonewalling any pass rush.

Eli is garbage.

Ahaha- Eli red zone interception..:D

jeez bills, delay of game...

So I guess we want Pitt to win? Id probably rather face them than Baltimore.

jeez bills, delay of game...

How can this even happen ? You have 3 damn timeouts.. is no one on the sideline keeping track of the clock ?

buffalo can literally run on every down and move the ball vs the raiders. So why throw on 3rd and 3 ? Stupid

carr has so much time its ridicolous

Screen-Shot-2015-01-19-at-1.50.34-PM.png

My Dearest Abigaile,

It should not shock you that our incompetence knows no bounds. On our way to the battlefield to face our new enemy, the majority of our horses seemed to have grown tired of our never ending stupidity. A few days ago I awoke to some news from my men. The horses, which pulled most of our supplies and weapons, have rebelled in the night against the horse watchmen. The horses seemed to have worked together, as if they had planned it beforehand, to fight the watchmen in their bid for freedom. It saddens me to report that twenty seven of my horse watchmen were killed in the horse rebellion.

Due to this horse onslaught, my men had to pull the weapons and supplies without the aid of horses. Thankfully, we arrived to the battlefield late to face our foe. I do have high hopes for this battle as our enemies that we face are known for their buffoonery. I only hope our own buffoonery doesn't cost us yet another battle.

Yours Truly,

General Andrew Luck

P.S. I do see some of our rebelled horses in the distance on the enemies side. The Lord has rubbed salt in the wound.

do you guys think Tomlin is a good coach? i cant stand him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes