PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: New Vets Get Peek Behind The Curtain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey all ... here's today's offering -- a chat with two new players (Fred Taylor and Greg Lewis) about how they're getting acclimated to the Patriots and the offense in particular. Taylor has some very interesting things to say about some of the preconceptions he had about New England and Brady in particular before he signed with the Pats.

Christopher Price | New Veterans Getting Peek Behind The Curtain

As always, let me know what you think. We'll have full OTA updates later this afternoon over at WEEI.com.

Thanks!
Chris

I can't hit this from work, so if anyone posts some snippets from the article of what they liked, I'd appreciate that.

“Sometimes you sit back when you’re on the outside and you go, ‘Man, these guys, they’re just the lucky ones,’” Taylor said, recalling his feelings about Brady and the Patriots before he signed with New England as a free agent on Feb. 27.

“But the intensity, the passion he shows out there in practice, wanting to be perfect on every single throw, every single drop back … I mean, he’s a winner for a reason,” Taylor said Monday. “And, he’s humble. You don’t get that combination quite often, but he’s a true leader.”

Good stuff as usual Chris.

This is the reporting that I salivate for, just the facts and a different angle.. this is why this franchise is so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back