PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: 10 Things We Learned Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting. After reading many of the comments that follow it amazes me how people will jump to the conclusion that the Pats are being victimized on the schedule and don't understand how it works. I'm not sure how exactly it works and if someone could better clarify pleased do. There is a system in place that determines where the Pats will play and the as it turned out with seedings and the swapping of divisions, but isn't this the last year the Pats play at Indy until they would have to come to Gillette based on where they finish in the standings and how divisional pairings work out for the next few years?

Great article Chris..

Thanks for posting. After reading many of the comments that follow it amazes me how people will jump to the conclusion that the Pats are being victimized on the schedule and don't understand how it works. I'm not sure how exactly it works and if someone could better clarify pleased do. There is a system in place that determines where the Pats will play and the as it turned out with seedings and the swapping of divisions, but isn't this the last year the Pats play at Indy until they would have to come to Gillette based on where they finish in the standings and how divisional pairings work out for the next few years?

It amazes me how this schedule system has been in place since 2002 and a lot of people still don't understand how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News