PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI: Brady had "cracked bone" in foot in August MRI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope Dennis & Callahan come on tomorrow to apologize for getting this one wrong.
hahahahahaha.

Yeah right. If they had to admit they were wrong, their entire 4 hour show would one stream of apologies.

Everyone do themselves a favor and tune the dial to 1510. It used to be Lew and Mike, they were way better than D&C, now its some new guys, Young Guns or something. They still are way better than D&C and actually talk football. D&C claim to talk football, but they know so little about it that they have to approach it with such a great generality and superficiality that its not worth listening to.

I sincerely hope Dennis & Callahan come on tomorrow to apologize for getting this one wrong.
hahahahahaha.

Not their style. They would likely attack the Patriots for being so secretitive with their injuries and lay the blame there.

I had a stress fracture when I was in the 10th grade. I could not run at all.

Just to be safe, I suggest that TFB is held out of all practices and games going forward.

Re: Not to add fuel to the fire but PFT is saying that Brady may have a broken foot.

Probable: shoulder/foot

They shouldn't be so specific. I'd go with "probable: upper/lower body"

:D

Tom Brady is so awesome he has a shoulder-foot.

Yeah right. If they had to admit they were wrong, their entire 4 hour show would one stream of apologies.

Everyone do themselves a favor and tune the dial to 1510. It used to be Lew and Mike, they were way better than D&C, now its some new guys, Young Guns or something. They still are way better than D&C and actually talk football. D&C claim to talk football, but they know so little about it that they have to approach it with such a great generality and superficiality that its not worth listening to.

I think the only people who like D&C are those with political views similar them.

Re: Not to add fuel to the fire but PFT is saying that Brady may have a broken foot.

Tom Brady is so awesome he has a shoulder-foot.

Giselle likes it. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes