PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We still beat the Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
At least I'm satisfied knowing that the Steelers season wont be complete, even with a Superbowl because they didnt beat the champs. :singing:

Tell my I'm an ignorant Pats fan, but Cowher should tip his hat and call the Patriots his daddy.

Kdo5 said:
At least I'm satisfied knowing that the Steelers season wont be complete, even with a Superbowl because they didnt beat the champs. :singing:

Tell my I'm an ignorant Pats fan, but Cowher should tip his hat and call the Patriots his daddy.

And the Steelers handed us our *sses in 2004. Didn't seem like an incomplete season to me. So, yes, since you ask, I do think you are being ignorant -- sounds like someone who can't accept that the Steelers beat Denver and we didn't.

Mike the Brit said:
And the Steelers handed us our *sses in 2004. Didn't seem like an incomplete season to me
Yeah, but we ended up beating them in the AFC title game. They never beat us this year. :singing:

Johnny Mac said:
Yeah, but we ended up beating them in the AFC title game. They never beat us this year. :singing:

True. But the sad fact is they didn't need to ... :(

Just win Baby!

Hey, The Steelers season was complete, we are the champs now. I do gotta say though, the Steeler Nation was relieved we didn't have to play the New England. The Pats seem so lucky, barely winning all the time, but they keep doing it. I also gotta say that the Patriots are always whining about not getting respect. When Brady flipped the XL coin, I don't think anyone could have drew more boos. That's respect, isn't it?

I don't know about the Colts or Broncos, but I am sure the Steelers and Patriots will be battling it out in the playoffs next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes