PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WBZ-TV4 Signal Problems: No Game Over The Air Or Satellite?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What service do you use to watch the game?

• Over The Air

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Cable

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Satellite

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Internet Stream

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charter in Worcester is back!

I just unplugged my Charter cable box (power and coax) and let it go thru the reboot/upload cycle and now I have 783.

That shouldnt have anything to do with it.

Charter in Worcester is back!

Same here. I wonder if they sourced an alternate feed, or if the poor bastards working on the tower managed to get things up and running. If the latter, it would make sense that Directv's feed issue is repaired (regional implications vs charter's more local issues) before charter's.

Same here. I wonder if they sourced an alternate feed, or if the poor bastards working on the tower managed to get things up and running. If the latter, it would make sense that Directv's feed issue is repaired (regional implications vs charter's more local issues) before charter's.

OTA still down.

poor bastards is right. there's a wind advisory for the boston area right now. winds 10-20 mph with gusts up to 45mph. i'd hate to be the guy working on the tower 1000ft up in that wind.

Mines back. Phewww

I wonder if they sourced an alternate feed, or if the poor bastards working on the tower managed to get things up and running. If the latter, it would make sense that Directv's feed issue is repaired (regional implications vs charter's more local issues) before charter's.
The tower must not be fixed since I just checked and I have no OTA signal.

I'm glad to hear Charter and DirectTV are up and running.

I have a Verizon cell phone and it is now making both MIA-BUF and PHL-MIN available so I guess I'm now a streamer?

Not sure if they can/will offer the Pats game since it's local.

Given OTA is still down, i wonder if the NFL is on the hook for any of the new sources given the ratings decline....

Anyone have a reliable, n on spammy, free streaming site the use g or the games?

Might have been a coincidence but I dunna know. Charter sucks at pushing updates to boxes

This does suck. Is there a place I can watch or listen to it online? 98.5 doesn't load.

Ours has been out, too, since yesterday. Fortunately, here in NH, we also get the Maine station, and that one came back a little while ago.

If you want to watch shoot me a message. Will do so for the 1st QTR only

cannot do so on MB

I guess it's eei and the game day thread for me :eek:

Much like DirecTV's dishonest commercials, the representative you spoke to is leaving out an inconvenient fact: You cannot stream games which are televised in your local area on the DirecTV Sunday Ticket. So if you are in New England, you will never get the Patriots on the Sunday Ticket app since they are always broadcast locally.
I get sunday ticket, live outside ne. If game is aired locally, Sunday ticket is blacked out.....but usually if the game isn't on, network goes to another game, they turn on Sunday ticket. Has happened a few times, pats blowing out opponent, network goes to another game. I then switch to Sunday ticket. Usually takes a few minutes for them to catch up but it happens.

I have a friend in New Jersey with a Simple TV DVR. I'm watching on his box.

In Worcester with Directv. Got the Pitt game feed. Need the Channel 4 feed hoping to get the Pats 5th Quarter now.

Checked the guide, 5th Quarter on Channel 38. Tune in, alas, no signal there either!

Checked the guide, 5th Quarter on Channel 38. Tune in, alas, no signal there either!
Same, had Channel 4 the whole time and watched the game, went to go to channel 38 and it is not there. This is on RCN

Same, had Channel 4 the whole time and watched the game, went to go to channel 38 and it is not there. This is on RCN

WSBK (CH 38) is on the same tower with WBZ (CH4) and WCVB (CH 5).

14650187_10154145362762736_2840808751580332548_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore