PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

wade boggs

60 or 70 beers on one flight?

I can drink alot of beer, but that doesn't seem possible.

Last edited:
i hate the yankees whats that have to do with boggs not doing what all the other hof did. your the douch that thought all of the hall of famers should have yankee hats on that night lmao. take your head out of your ass. your just a typical no class yankee yahoo fan.

Right, I thought they all should have worn Yankees hats. Matter of fact, I said they should have all worn Yankees underoos too. You know, like the Spiderman one's you wear to bed every night. What a mental midget. Keep embarassing yourself. It's priceless.

I'm thinking this is what Real World wears to bed every night...

51-73753-P.jpg

:singing::singing:

I guess this is where I'm supposed to jump in and say wade boggs is a classless pig and he should have had a sox hat on at the all star game. ok there i said it. i was wrong but just didnt want to admit it. sometimes my stupidity will go on, and on, and on....
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess this is where I'm supposed to jump in and say something childish like "you should know your XYZ bought them for me", and the stupidity will go on, and on, and on....

Actually, the only stupidity is thinking Wade Boggs is something more than the turd that he really is.. You're the one who made the underoo comment..

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back