PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

vontaze burfict suspended 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

crownontherocks

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Vontaze Burfict - LB - Bengals
NFL suspended Bengals WLB Vontaze Burfict three games for repeated violations of player-safety rules.

Rotoworld

Also
ESPN's Bob Holtzman reports Antonio Brown (concussion) is "not looking good" for the Divisional Round against the Broncos.

Why? I agree with it.
A shoulder-to-shoulder hit just drew a 3 game suspension, because Pittsburgh.

Yet, Porter will get a small fine, and Munchak will get absolutely nothing, for being an absolute disgrace to the coaching profession.

You know, what Munchak did, worse than what Woody Hayes did, and he got fired (He didn't even connect).

If that was Julian Edelman taking a shoulder-to-shoulder hit, it's a fine at worst.

Also, you can bank on Antonio Brown playing.

Also, you can bank on Antonio Brown playing.

ESPN's Bob Holtzman reports Antonio Brown (concussion) is "not looking good" for the Divisional Round against the Broncos.

Still early to say he will be out

Still early to say he will be out

I don't care what "Bob Holtzman, ESPN" has to say about it, is my point. The propaganda arm for the NFL has zero credibility with me.

at least he wasn't generally aware of a little air being let out of the ball. even though it happens during every game.

burfict is scum but he should appeal that lmao. go to court and get it wiped away..

A shoulder-to-shoulder hit just drew a 3 game suspension, because Pittsburgh.

Yet, Porter will get a small fine, and Munchak will get absolutely nothing, for being an absolute disgrace to the coaching profession.

You know, what Munchak did, worse than what Woody Hayes did, and he got fired (He didn't even connect).

If that was Julian Edelman taking a shoulder-to-shoulder hit, it's a fine at worst.

That wasn't a shoulder to shoulder hit.

I don't care what "Bob Holtzman, ESPN" has to say about it, is my point. The propaganda arm for the NFL has zero credibility with me.
Why? the NFL whispers to BSPN and then the agenda is plotted.

Or, are the concussion protocol doctors "independent"?

I think this was Goodell's pitch:

That wasn't a shoulder to shoulder hit.
He hit him with his shoulder, on his shoulder, which forced Brown's head back, after he had already dropped his head. Brown soccer-flopped the rest.

Burfict deserves a small fine for hitting a defenseless receiver, that's it. He didn't target his head. He didn't lead with his head.

Let's not pretend like Burfict walked out of the delivery room at the hospital and then threw this hit and got a suspension. He is dirty as hell, and has been his entire career. He's been filmed twisting ankles on the ground multiple times (in the same game even!), tapping guys in the groin, late knees, late hits, etc.

Deadspin has some of his greatest hits, twists and taps here:
http://deadspin.com/vontaze-burfict-is-back-to-committing-post-play-misdeme-1645592298
http://deadspin.com/vontaze-burfict-draws-a-penalty-with-a-ball-tap-1367347719
http://deadspin.com/vontaze-burfict-is-so-dirty-1752214229

He hit him with his shoulder, on his shoulder, which forced Brown's head back, after he had already dropped his head. Brown soccer-flopped the rest.

Burfict deserves a small fine for hitting a defenseless receiver, that's it. He didn't target his head. He didn't lead with his head.

He hit his head.

usa-today-9048431.0.jpg

Why? the NFL whispers to BSPN and then the agenda is plotted.

Or, are the concussion protocol doctors "independent"?

I think this was Goodell's pitch:

The whispers are to justify the ridiculous 3-game suspension they just handed out. Then when Brown miraculously returns for the game - they have the Double Warrior Narrative ready to go. How else will you spike ratings for a 1 vs 6 game?

All they're supposed to be able to tell the media, is whether a player is "in the protocol" or not. Anything beyond that is a violation of HIPAA laws. We knew, without "Bob Holtzman, ESPN" that Brown is still "in the protocol".

Guessing it gets appealed down to 1-2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST