PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Videos: Classic Patriots Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ian's Daily Blog - While surfing YouTube.com tonight looking for videos, I stumbled accross a couple that I thought were pretty interesting, especially for long-time Patriots fans. The first video is of a game between the Patriots and Bills from 1980. While the outcome wasn’t favorable for the Patriots (a 31-13 loss), the video contains a touchdown pass from former Patriot Steve Grogan, and also another video featuring Doug Flutie[...]

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
That 11 yard punt from the end zone was funny.

Thanks Ian, good stuff. Career highlight INT for Bill Mathews [Don't remember him]. We get to see the beginning of the end of the Mike Hubach era [punter lol].

I may be biased, but when i noticed Haynes pick up that fumble, I realized that was possibly the best cornerback duo in the History of football on that team. Complementary styles and pure talent. Talk me out of it.

Joe Ferguson was apretty decent QB that no one will remember too. Grogs must have had a hand injury there, some terrible passes near the end.

Last edited:
good stuff; i would like to see expecially 4 old games: 1976 play-off game @ Oak plus the 3 wins during 1985 play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back