PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Victor Cruz disses Patriots D-backs--All of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it was certainly Moore.

Hey, at least he lays a big hit, right?

I'm feeling much better about the secondary since Moore stepped in. He plays the ball a lot better than McCourty, or at least this yr's McCourty.

I hear you, Supafly. I like Moore because he definitely plays more aggressively than this year's iteration of McCourty.

They certainly did but don't forget the Ravens ranked #1 by a landslide in redzone defense. They are almost impenetrable in the redzone at times, even for the Patriots.

Giants don't have this kind of defense.

I hear you. Field goals won't win the SB. The Patriots need to punch it in.

Don't worry after this season he will join David Tyree in the grocery store. Victor I think im T.O. Cruz is gonna get a rude wake up call.

Keep talking because it just gets our players more amped-

No, it was certainly Moore.

Hey, at least he lays a big hit, right?

I'm feeling much better about the secondary since Moore stepped in. He plays the ball a lot better than McCourty, or at least this yr's McCourty.

It was Sterling Moore. Not Jeff Id.

Wow.

I have seen some people flat out lie here on the site before, but this one takes the cake.

Your ENTIRE OP post:

"Wow, he challenges all the Patriots DBackfield.

Deion asks him if he's salivating when he sees the Patriots D-Backfield.

He says of course, when he looks at the video, you can't help but get excited.

I totally understand why he would say that. I understand they've been bad.

I can't understand saying it in public.

He said the Patriots D-backs suck."

Nice job making a claim that your post was only 2 of the 6 lines that you posted. That's bullcrap and you know it. Your OP was 6 lines, nobody falls for you claiming it was only the two line you claimed subsequently.

ROFL!!!

What the heck are you talking about? Bizarre from start to finish.

I didn't claim I only wrote two lines??!! I don't even know why you posted that. It's like you're addled during Super Bowl week.

You wrote that I continue to backtrack referring to my response to Deus. The only relevance of your bizarre response, as best I could see, is that I said to Deus, it's understandable that fans would think the Patriots' DBs are poor, but for a player to say it outright was too much.

Then you jumped in and said I continued to backtrack.

That's why I highlighted those lines from my original post, because I said from the beginning that the sentiment is understandable and legitimate. The only thing I'm questioning is a player saying it in public. So I didn't backtrack on that.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove, it's silly.

I wonder why? :confused2:

Nicks -- 152 yards, 2 TDs

Pick your poison

Actually it was 165 yards, 37 of those were on a Hail Mary, but, yeah. Manningham was 3 for 31 with a TD.

Come Sunday we'll all know which team are the champs and which team are the chumps. If the DESTINY PREDICTION is correct, the Patriots will once again be the Super Bowl Champs!

I don't expect Edelman to be covering Nicks or Cruz one on one but it goes without saying that the Pats secondary is completely over matched vs the Giants receivers. I see Eli throwing and complete tons of long passes on Sunday. I assume that the pats will try to pressure Manning but for whatever reason that slippery son of a gun always gets away. So yeah Cruz has every right to dis the pats secondary because what he is saying is 100% accurate.

Not just that. The Pats may have finished 31st against the pass, but the Giants finished 29th. They don't have the greatest secondary either. Pat's receivers (& TEs) should be salivating too. I don't expect the Pats to be classless like the Giants and verbalize that they are salivating over the Giants crappy pass defense. Pats finished with 40 sacks (8 less than the Giants, or 0.5 less a game) and more Ints than the Giants. Also, Giants run defense finished lower than the Pats so called awful defense.

I'm happy
that the Giants are overconfident, but they are far from a perfect team. Also, hopefully this motivates the Pat's secondary to play their best game of the year. And hopefully Chung gets fined after the game for a hit on Cruz :)

Great point. This really is bordering on overconfidence at this point, and the Patriots usually respond very well to this crap. Pats may actually blow out the Giants, they've been so mouthy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore