Welcome to PatsFans.com

Valentine's final nail.. he threatened to punch Ordway.

Discussion in 'Red Sox Fan Forum' started by DarrylS, Sep 6, 2012.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +171 / 5 / -20

I was listening to this interview yesterday, but must have gotten distracted, but Bobby V. threatened to punch Ordway in the mouth. Guess for once "Ordway" did not ask any softball questions..

Ordway asked him if he checked out on the season..

2. Steve:Section 102

Steve:Section 102 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I haven't listened to him all year, so I have nothing to compare it to. Having said that, what a rambling mess. He's certainly not Tito. I am shocked to hear him lose control, and hear him be so combative. I guess this is his way. Whatever. T-minus 4 days to kickoff.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +539 / 4 / -13

#87 Jersey

I do not think there is a connection between Valentine the younger man and Valentine now. He seems to be having some senility problems - so out of touch and loony.
  4. woolster22

woolster22 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

This guy needs to go. Never should have been hired to start. "First time I've been able to see my son this whole miserable season." Pack your bags dick.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
  5. cmasspatsfan

cmasspatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I think they already decided hes gone after the year and told him at that breakfast in Seattle. They probably made an agreement to be professional and not bad talk each other. That said, I heard it and it sounded like he was joking and just said it for effect. Hes not the right guy for this job and everyone knows it, hopefully they do a better job picking the next one.