PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Upgrade: this year's #52 vs. last year's #52

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Eric Alexander, the LSU Nick Saban product, always seems to have a nose for the football and this pre-season he forced two fumbles.... He does seem to have more functional football strength even though he was the same size as Monty.

I'm betting that by the end of the season, Eric will see some time on passing downs (the role Barry Gardner was playing in training camp). The guy just seems to be an overachiever.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
been said before and i'll say it again

Eric Alexander will be the Roman Phifer of our D

PATRIOTS-80 said:
Eric Alexander, the LSU Nick Saban product, always seems to have a nose for the football and this pre-season he forced two fumbles.... He does seem to have more functional football strength even though he was the same size as Monty.

I'm betting that by the end of the season, Eric will see some time on passing downs (the role Barry Gardner was playing in training camp). The guy just seems to be an overachiever.

Thoughts?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he was a SS on the LSU squad. Probably too big and slow for a SS, so he was downgraded. But that makes him a pretty fast and a pretty good to superior coverage LB, if I'm correct.

The question becomes whether he can shed and tackle...:rocker:

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see his wife

One last look at Mrs. Beisel before we move on for good

carraway%20_04.jpg

also because we had a certain Ted Johnson with #52 , a player that i liked a lot

He's got good size-6-2 240- and plays pretty quick out there. He, like Banta-Cain, has been given some time to develop, so it's time to see what he can do. He should make an impact, either on 3rd downs or on STs this year.

JoeSixPat said:
One last look at Mrs. Beisel before we move on for good

carraway%20_04.jpg
Hey just because Beisel is gone doesn't mean we have to stop gawking at his wife, ever. :)

She's kind of icky, I just don't get the hype with her at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News