PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyms!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNathanDrake

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Dobson commits bad false start. Tyms comes in. Catches a 45+ yard bomb. Great catch in tough coverage.

Parts the defense celebration. I hope Moss is watching at home like a proud older brother.

EDIT: Good half time adjustments. After it became obvious the Pats Offense was having trouble moving the ball, they came out in the 2nd half with more size/speed and clear intent to go deep (Dobson and Tyms).

GIF will be posted a.s.a.p

Brady.gif

Best passing play of the season so far

Continuing to pass deep on this possession. This time going to Gronk. Knee got dinged up. Walked off. Don't think it's too serious but you never know.

Tyms catch was great. His HOLD AFTER the catch was unreal.

So much for Tyms not having a chance to crack the lineup for playing time......and who said the Pats don't need a deep threat ;)

I was impressed by how EASY he made it look....this kid has got skills

They went deep to Tyms earlier in the game too. Glad to see they're getting him involved and making him part of the game plan

I like that he has edge too. A little attitude. Moss rubbed off on him.

The key at WR is consistency. If he can contribute like that every week, he will be very valuable..

let's see how he does on Thursday..

Great TD catch by Tyms. I'm hoping the deep threat that he brings to the table helps our underneath passing game.

The size, hands and speed are obviously apparent. However, the most impressive thing to me was the way he was able to still track the flight of the football despite triple coverage. That ability is what separates the best from the average when it comes to deep threats.

He probably has the most big-play ability of the wide-outs. The offense desperately needed more speed on the perimeter to stretch the defense out. We all thought that Dobson would be that guy, but so far, it hasn't panned out that way. Thankfully, Tyms has the look and make-up to be that guy. He's just gotta keep it up and not be a one hit wonder type of player.

Dobson commits bad false start. Tyms comes in. Catches a 45+ yard bomb. Great catch in tough coverage.

Parts the defense celebration. I hope Moss is watching at home like a proud older brother.

EDIT: Good half time adjustments. After it became obvious the Pats Offense was having trouble moving the ball, they came out in the 2nd half with more size/speed and clear intent to go deep (Dobson and Tyms).

GIF will be posted a.s.a.p

Exactly, I had flashbacks of Brady-to-Moss.

The size, hands and speed are obviously apparent. However, the most impressive thing to me was the way he was able to still track the flight of the football despite triple coverage. That ability is what separates the best from the average when it comes to deep threats.

He probably has the most big-play ability of the wide-outs. The offense desperately needed more speed on the perimeter to stretch the defense out. We all thought that Dobson would be that guy, but so far, it hasn't panned out that way. Thankfully, Tyms has the look and make-up to be that guy. He's just gotta keep it up and not be a one hit wonder type of player.

Happy with Tyms. As others have said, the key is consistency and improving week to week.

Very disappointed with Dobson. Hes swimming in quicksand with this offense right now...

Liked Tyms from the start. The Pats saw what he had and even cut KT to play him. This is the piece we needed.

Tyms stood out in camp, was very productive on 2nd teams in the preseason and is an active on the roster going forward. I wouldn't want to be Danny Amendola this week.

Tyms stood out in camp, was very productive on 2nd teams in the preseason and is an active on the roster going forward. I wouldn't want to be Danny Amendola this week.
I still wish they kept KT instead of DA. Not sure what Bill is seeing. Anyway, good to see Tyms do in a game what he did in preseason. Hopefully he will learn some other routes and continue improving.

If he can develop into a legit deep threat it would be huge for us.

Speaking of Amendola… he's invisible out there. Just taking up a spot on the field without producing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft