PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Law on Espn News now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Being all about Ty as usual, hope he keeps dreaming about his 10 million dollar deal....

2006 team for T. Owens and T. Law: DENVER BRONCOS

groundgame said:
2006 team for T. Owens and T. Law: DENVER BRONCOS

(Team, amount below the projected cap)

30. Denver Broncos: $23 million over

len_mullen said:
(Team, amount below the projected cap)

30. Denver Broncos: $23 million over

Didn't stop them before...................

Denver over th cap?

When has been being over the cap ever been an issue for the Donco's? Seems to me they won two SB's while violating the cap policy. They'll probably sign Law, Owens and what the heck, Edgerrin James to big contracts... :rocker:

All I can think of when I think of Law is lose-lose. He lost and we lost. It's a shame.

Ty loves to negotiate in the press, as much as I think he is one of the all time greatest, I do not like his marketing strategies.

BelichickFan said:
All I can think of when I think of Law is lose-lose. He lost and we lost. It's a shame.

I honestly believe we would have won our fourth Lombardi if Ty Law did not leave us to go to the Jets.

I believe we would have won the Carolina and Denver games with Law early in the season, plus the last meanngless Miami game. (We could also have also won the KC game.) That would have given us the second seed, the bye and the home field. We would have beaten the Denver, Pits, and Colts in the AFC playoffs, go to Detroit, and beat Seattle for our 4th Lombardi.

Ty Law is being fitted for the Black and Silver as we speak, bank on it.

mikey said:
I honestly believe we would have won our fourth Lombardi if Ty Law did not leave us to go to the Jets.

I believe we would have won the Carolina and Denver games with Law early in the season, plus the last meanngless Miami game. (We could also have also won the KC game.) That would have given us the second seed, the bye and the home field. We would have beaten the Denver, Pits, and Colts in the AFC playoffs, go to Detroit, and beat Seattle for our 4th Lombardi.

I honestly believe that but for some untimely and uncharacteristic mistakes in the Denver playoff game we would have won our 4th Lombardi anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back